Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L P Duggal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L P DuggalYour feedback matters!
Why do I hear clicking sounds from my left knee every time I run or jump? I am just 18 and very weak so this worries me alot. What should I do?
Hii Male 26, non smoker My lips are very dark from childhood itself Please tell me how to clear darkness. Thanks.
My nose is not in a perfect shape. Its like curved. It may reduces the fairness. So please suggest me how to get perfect shape. Is this possible by medicine. If surgery means how much I need to spend doctor. Does surgery makes any side effects. Is this safe.
Pearly Penile Papules, in medical term is known as Hirsutoid Papillomas. This tends to develop just around the head of the penis. The size and colour varies from one person to another but usually they appear pink-white and measure somewhere between 1 to 4 millimeters in diameter, resembling like small pimples.
Once a man develops these pearly penile papules, they tend to stay with the person for the rest of his life. With the advancement of age, the growths can start to fade but there will be no change in shape, color or even spread further over a period of time. There are no symptoms as such.
- Doctors are not sure about, what really causes pearly penile papules. These occurrences are considered to be quite normal and anywhere between 8 and 43 percent of men have them.
- Pearly penile papules are not caused as a result of any infection or disease and they are neither contagious not harmful in nature.
- One noticeable fact is that these appear to be more common among black complexioned men and the ones whose foreskin has not yet been removed from the penis.
There are mainly two very effective permanent treatment options available for Pearly Penile Papules. They include:
The process involves cleaning the region with sterilized saline solution. A topical anesthetic gets applied on the area and kept occluded with a wrap for an hour. Around 1-3 PDL treatments get performed with the use of a 5-mm spot size and 0.50 ms pulse duration, ranging from 6 J/cm2 to 10 J/cm2. It causes minimum discomfort to patients.
Ablation Carbon Dioxide Lasers-
The CO2 lasers have the unique ability to hit the specific areas without causing damage to the nearby tissues. Before the treatment, a numbing cream is applied to the affected portion. As and when the cream gets totally activated, dermatologist would administer the laser treatment by getting it focused and firing off the beam on individual papules, hence getting them vaporized instantly. The whole treatment takes only half an hour and it does not require any injection, thus making the process completely painless.
Radiofrequency Ablation is a highly effective procedure that does not involve incisions, stitches and hospitalization. It is basically a procedure that uses radio waves in order to destroy the selected areas of tissue, without affecting the other areas. This method used for Pearly Penile Papules removal is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses low-temperature, high –frequency waves in the radio bandwidth, consisting destroying the cells from within, cauterizing the affected area, preventing bleeding, infections and scarring. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
-skin red, swollen, and dotted with pus-filled bumps.
-bumps usually appear only on the palms and soles.
-soreness and pain where the bumps appear.
-pus-filled bumps will dry, and leave behind brown dots and/or scale on the skin.
When pus-filled bumps cover the body, the person also may have:
-been feeling sick and exhausted.
-loss of appetite.
I am a businessman and from last couple of years my face skin is getting tan, the colour of my skin is getting black, basically I am fair, I am applying ,milk cream, with turmeric powder and besan weekly and also getting steam on my face weekly, secondly, I am suffering from puffy eyes problem due to which my face doesn't look good ,now I am 48 years old and living in nagpur. Please advice some remedy.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.