Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L P DuggalYour feedback matters!
Some of my moustache hair is turning to mixed color of orange and red. Why so. How to get rid of this?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
One of my friend have lot of white patches on whole body skin since last 4 years. Please suggest a complete cure treatment. I will be very thank full for you Sir/Mam.
hello! I have white dots on neck before I used kz soap and sercos cream so it went off now again its came its happen 2 times with me can you suggest me what should I do now?
If a persons completion is normal is there anyway to get very fair or just fair colour. Is there any chances to do it with home tips and with diet without medical treatment. May be its impossible to get fair from normal please can I know is it possible or not.
My son is 17 yrs. Old. He is suffering from severe atopic dermatitis since 3 yrs. Of his age. It has effected his eyes. His ige level is too high >2000. He is taking now psorid 100 mg. He is using diprovate, tacroz and moisture. His skin has become black. Now-a-days he doesn't want to go out. Though he is doing well in studies I am very much anxious for his allergic problem and future. Please suggest.
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
I am having rashes in my private areas .spreading all over my body slowly ,eye also ,i am taking amoxylin.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
- Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
- However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
- Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
- The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
- The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
- Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
- Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Phototherapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.