Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L. N. SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 53 years old, weight 76 kgs, height 163 cms, diabetic since 10 years and on insulin. Fasting sugar : 120, PP : 200. Please suggest a diet for me to control my diabetes and also lose weight.
Every time I have serious head ache which increases day by day I also had fever but it became normal but head ache is not moving help me.
My father is suffering from type-2 diabetes from last 2 years, should I need to take some extra care for myself.
Its related to my sexual power. I got married on 23rd April. In starting male organ getting activated properly, but when we start doing sex it automatically become loose & that is not happening always like same. My one of friend suggest suggested vigora 50 pills before having sex to save my married life. I used it & result was very good. Male organ works for full night even till full next day. My fear is only that can we do this without any pills or not? In a week we are meeting around 3 nights as I am working in delhi and she is staying in my hometown now. & All the time I am using these pills. Pls suggest me for appropriate. I am in huge confusion.
Male infertility has many causes--from hormonal imbalances, to physical problems, to psychological and/or behavioral problems. Moreover, fertility reflects a man’s “overall” health. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. The following list highlights some lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility--it is not all-inclusive:
· Smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
· Prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
· Chronic alcohol abuse.
· Anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
· Overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
· Inadequate vitamin C and Zinc in the diet.
· Tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
· Exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
· Malnutrition and anemia.
· Excessive stress
Modifying these behaviours can improve a man’s fertility and should be considered when a couple is trying to achieve pregnancy.
I'm having problem in remembering and understanding things. I learn and forget after few hours Im feeling difficulty in understanding also. Also having headache and neck pain form one month. Head pains in left side and neck also left side tell me why this happening.
Why diabetic patients getting hypoglycemia after prolonged use of diabetic medicine. And how it occurs then why they get coma.
I'm 20 Years Old I have Head Pain Last 7 Month I used move but not Relax so I want solution for head pain. What would like to do me.
Now days I what do I clean my hair. And louse kill medicine about. And tell me this talk why be men head louse.
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.