Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. L N DharYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am 23 male. 3 weeks ago in accident igot a cut on my penis skin thats why I got six stitches on my penis skin so I wanted to know is that normal to get stitches on penis. I am really worried about it and also wanted to know how many days stitches take time for heal?
I am 36 years male, married for 8 years. I would like to seek consultation for having a better sexual life. I get weak erections and they are not sustained for long duration. Seek some medical advice on the same.
I’m a 28y/o female and I was diagnosed with AS a few months ago. I have been suffering with hip pain for about 10 years. I also started suffering pain in between my shoulders and neck over the past 12 months. My hip pain has increased so much in that time that I have lost about 50%of the.
My brother has been suffered from urticaria for a long time (approx 4 years. He takes the medicine as follow 1) Histafree M 2) Livet 5 Medicine works for 48 hours only. How long will it take time to cure. Please advice.
Meri wife 2 months ki pregnant h. Par use stomach me timely timely pain ho raha h. Aur use bohot jada weakness ho raha h.
So many red rashes on my below neck all over my back&front shoulder and it was so itchy if I sweating.
I have severe headache for past 2 weeks and sometimes a drop of blood also comes with my saliva in evening when I wash my face. It comes only in evening and only 1-2 drops of blood. Please tell me the reason for it?
Hi. I am a 30 years old female, 5'6" and weigh 70 kgs. Need to lose 5 kgs to keep my borderline PCOD at bay and to get in shape. Will start planning for pregnancy in another 2 months. Kindly suggest diet plan accordingly. DiviSion into breakfast, morning snack, lunch, evening snack and dinner will be much appreciated. Thanx.
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3weeks) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful Or can I do rapid test now as it's 4weeks over by now.
Fasting blood sugar is 109. After eating it is 147 is not normal or more please tell. When I consulted a doctor he told it is normal not to worry please can you let me know.
My brother is suffering from hepatitis B since two year. I want to know the treatment procedure and what should be the diet for him.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.