Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum MishraYour feedback matters!
I am a girl doing masturbating last 1 year but I do1 or 2 time in day and I am doing daily sir/madam can you tell me is this good for my health last some Days I notice I have backpain after the masturbate can you tell me can I stop this, is good or bad for health.
Dear Dr, My mom creatinine level is 1.27 and blood nitrogen urea is 19. Earlier she had high Bp ard 170/90 even after taking corvadil A but now its under control 130 / 85 after taking medicine suggest by a nepro. But now she has swelling in both her legs. She urinates very frequently. Her micro albumin was very high 4 months bk ard 1000. Please guide me as what could be done to stop the protein from urine.
Hii I am 28 week pregnant .i am feeling fever, cold,dryness of throat, sneezing. Today is my 3 rd day of flu. I show it to my doctor, she give me injection n medicine. Still I feel temperature of 98.6 to 99. I feel tension is it affect to my baby, pls guide me soon Thank you.
I usually get red spots after having metal spas during my monthly cycles due to pain. please suggest other medicine.
Whenever I try to eat, after 2 or 3 mouth I just can take more. My health is just getting worse, I want to be like others, healthy and fit and my men's flows really much which makes me weak too. Hope to here a good advice as I even tried the vitamins. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I didn't had my periods. 2 months passed I had my last periods on July 5th I had some intercourse on the June and in July I had my normal periods. After my last periods I don't have any intercourse. Asyou told I had taken the home pregnancy test and I can't understand whether it is positive or negative. First a very little pink Colour appeared near T but it was a not a line so I thought it was invalid and after a long time I had seen a single line on C. So please help me I want to know whether it is negative or positive. Should I take the test again.
I'm 20 years old but my figure look like I'm 16 years old girl I'm so thin and my breast are too small, it's just 28. Please advise.
Being the first to be noticed, every person (especially woman) tries their best to make sure that the face does not show signs of ageing. As soon as dark circles or pigments appear or the skin begins to sag, people start to look for ways to control this and reverse the ageing look.
What is a thread lift?
A thread lift is a convenient and safe method that is less invasive and can help in reducing the sagging skin around the jawline and neck. The results are far better than conventional surgical methods and with much lesser risk too.
What is done?
Tiny incisions are made in the marked areas of the skin through which special threads are inserted. They are left in place for a while so that they can attach to the skin. The threads also have small cones or hooks embedded in them, which stimulate collagen production when the thread is left in place. This increases the duration of producing a youthful appearance. They are then lifted off, bringing with them the skin too, giving it a literal lift. This helps in repositioning the skin and surrounding facial tissue, giving a facelift that is almost immediately noticeable.
It does not require anaesthesia and the patient is usually awake during the procedure. The patient can even see the results and ask for further lifts to get the desired results. The threads are then knotted in place and left behind in the skin. The threads may or may not dissolve over a period of time. If not dissolvable, they need to be removed. The threads are usually of clear polypropylene and are used along the contour lines that are naturally present in the face. They can be absorbable or nonabsorbable.
Who is it for?
Anybody with good quality skin, usually in the 30s to 60s age group, where the sagging is just beginning to set in and is not very visible. There is still sufficient collagen deposits in these people to allow for regeneration. They also can be useful in younger people to improve facial contours or correct asymmetry.
Referred to as lunchtime facials, there are multiple benefits to this magical procedure.
- These help restore a youthful appearance, especially in the brows, cheeks and neck areas.
- Less commonly, they are also used on the breasts, buttocks and upper arms.
- They can help in improving muscle tone and improving aged appearance.
- They are also useful in shaping and lifting sagging areas.
- The results can last from 1.5 to 4 years, depending on skin care routine and type of treatment done.
- Talk to your surgeon about what to expect before going ahead with the procedure. A well-trained surgeon can definitely do wonders with these threads.
My wife is 3 months pregnant she is not able eat normal food, what kind of food she must eat for baby to grow healthy, she can drink pure cow milk brought from dairy.
While pressing my breast I get watery discharge my prolactin test n thyroid test were normal m taking opiprol 50 mg n nexito plus 0.5 mg m really worried is it breast cancer no lump in breast freaking out.
I am 32 yrs, female, planning my family. I have 2 questions to be answered. Firstly, for the last 5-6 years I was having a 28 days MC, but since last 1 year it changed to 29 days cycle a d now for the last 4 months it has changed again, sometimes it is on the 25th day, then the next on 27th day last month it was 35 days and this month I am on the 30th day of my cycle but I have not yet got my periods. I have done my thyroid test and tsh is 3.2. (Earlier I had tsh 6.5, I have thyronorm 25 mcg, since 8 months). Why is it so? Secondly, I am on my 30th day of MC but still I am getting discharge similar to my ovulation (sticky, egg white type discharge). What is it? Why is it happening?
My girlfriend got her periods 2 days ago, but she had her periods only for 2 days whereas she generally has for 3 days. She did bleed heavily during the day two of her period. Now after 2 days she is vomiting and experiencing back pain. Is she pregnant? P. S.:- we always have protected sex Girlfriend age is 25.
I am a 27 years boy. My problem is i am unable to keep the erection for more than 2 minutes if i am not touching the tool. It automatically looses the erection, immediately after leaving the tool. Although i am a healthy guy i am unable to understand why this is happening.Please help.
Hi, susheel I am 32 year I am planning for kids since 1 year my wife is 23 years she as regular periods. So pls suggest me.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.