Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum LtaYour feedback matters!
I am addicted in watching porn videos. I am masturbating only when I am watching this type of videos. Really I want to stop these two practices watching porn and masturbating. Please help me.
Recently I have noticed itching on the left side of my face. The area has become rough and has developed acne sort of thing. But it is not acne though. Moreover my skin has developed a lot of pigmentation in different areas of the face. Please suggest some home-made remedies to overcome these problems.
I am 36 years not able to sleep since 3 days. I am traveling 40 kms every day and getting my eyes in ref color please suggest solution.
Can person be infected by HIV by having sex for two or more people provided no of the person is infected by HIV?
I have trouble in breathing. Sometimes. When I do a hard physical work like running etc. Than I have to take aercot inhaler. Than I feel relax. Sir I want to know that is there any cure for this disease.
Kidney cancer (renal cancer or renal cell carcinoma) is one of the ten most common cancers in both men and women.
It occurs when the cells in kidney grow uncontrollably and start invading surrounding tissues (i. E, undergoes malignant change). The risk factors are age > 40 years, smoking, obesity, long term dialysis, certain genetic conditions, family history, high blood pressure and male gender. However, it can occur to anybody.
What are the symptoms of kidney cancer?
1. Blood in urine
2. Pain or lump in side of upper abdomen
3. Weight loss or loss of appetite
4. Long term fever
However, many of kidney cancers are detected on routine ultrasonograms done for other purposes. Thus, regular ultrasonogram testing can pick up these tumors very early.
What are the diagnostic tests?
Contrast enhanced computed tomography (ct scan) of abdomen is the current gold-standard test to diagnose kidney tumors and evaluate for local spread. Chest x-ray or ct chest helps in diagnosing spread to lungs. Some blood tests will help to evaluate function of kidney and general health condition.
What are the best treatment modalities?
Surgical removal is the best treatment for kidney cancer. Chemotherapy or radiation therapy does not act on kidney cancer and hence are not used.
If the size is small, only the tumor is removed and rest of kidney can be preserved (nephron sparing surgery or partial nephrectomy).
For large tumors, the whole kidney, surrounding tissues and lymph nodes are removed totally (radical nephrectomy).
Both these surgeries can be done through keyholes (laparoscopy), thus reducing the pain and leading to faster recovery.
If the tumor has spread all over the body, then targeted therapy is given using specific drugs (usually in the form of tablets) like pazopanib, sunitinib, sorafenib etc.
How to follow-up after treatment?
Regular check up using ultrasonogram, ct scan, chest x-ray, renal function tests, liver function tests are needed to maintain good health.
Take home message:
Regular ultrasonograms after the age of 40 years (at least annually) can help in diagnosing these tumors and curing them 100%.
Sir if anybody is vomiting for several days and the food she takes comes out in instalments what is the problem then.
I am suffering from indigestion problem, due to this I have to move again and again to toilet. I am telling you my daily routine diet.in the morning I got fresh after that I have a cup of tea with two bread rusks and two bakery biscuits, after that I again fresh, here fresh means toilet. After 45 minutes I take my breakfast with dahi, seasonal veg and one chapati and go for job. On job I have a cup of tea and after three hours lunch with half litre curd, three chapati and seasonal veg.in the mean time I take two glasses of water. After one and hour hour I again take a cup of tea. After return from job, I feel again pressure and fresh again. After fresh I take some fruits.in the evening I again take tea with some eatables. Sometimes I again feel pressure before dinner and fresh again. After that I take dinner and before sleep I take 200 ml milk. Pl tell me about my diet chart is ok or not .how can I improve my digestion.
Q: Need a detailed advice on testicular biopsy. I have undergone surgery for undescended testicle (left) at the age of 5. Now I have been married for two years and my sex life is normal. I recently got my semen analysed and the result reported azoospermia. I saw a urologist. After examining me, he said the right testicle is normal (recent scan report says the size of the left testicle is only 0.7&1). He suggested hormone test and other few tests on blood and urine. After seeing the report he said everything is normal and there must be some blockage that stops sperm. He said that this may be due to the surgery I undergone at the age of 5. He suggests testicular biopsy. I would like to know more detail about testicular biopsy, its reliability, Pros, Cons, alternatives etc. If sperm found, what are the steps would be taken further? What if not found? Please advice.
Hello Doctor, I have eight month completed in pregnancy. Now I suffered from cold & cough running nose. Please suggest some natural remedies. This cold & cough are harmful for my baby.
How to are the symptoms of diabetes and to control diabetes? Is it hereditary if so how to overcome that?
My MIL, who is 93 years is suffering from wheezing, chest infection and cough. She is given augmentin 375 and deriphyline. Though the condition has improved over 4 days, she is still finding it difficult. Can we give augmentin 650 in place of 375?
Me and my wife are planning a kid we are married for 2 years. I experienced that while having sex with her I insert or not semen into her so after 1 hour I did masturbating it came like like water semen before it all it use cum like gel .will she be pregnant.
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.