Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum AnandYour feedback matters!
Am 5 month pregnant .last 2 days I travelled buy car and the roads are in worse condition. Now I have pain in my lower abdomen. I feel like baby is gone bit down. Is it normal or my baby is safe. Am really worried. I went to doc she told me for bed rest. Raised the bed and lay down for whole day. Am far away from my home. She suggested me not to travel. Can you please tell me the exact position of laying on raised bed upside down.
We are well aware that our kidneys perform one of the most important jobs for our body, they drain the waste. Yet, it remains one of the most neglected organs in a lot of cases due to our not being aware. Our kidneys also need nourishment and apart from drinking adequate water at regular intervals, following foods ensure kidney health.
1) Having Cherries - Cherries help reduce the redness & swelling. They contain a good amount of vitamins c, k & b6, folate, citrate as well as magnesium. Cherries are known to reduce uric acid levels in the body and, lowering the risk of gout attacks.
2) Eating Cranberries - There are high levels of vitamin c and manganese in cranberries. Traditionally, cranberries were used to women to cure utis. Pure cranberry juice when mixed with water reduced levels of oxalate and phosphate in the urine, thus reducing risk of kidney stone formation.
3) Consuming Cinnamon - Known for its quality to regulate glucose levels, cinnamon helps the body by offering protection from disorders in blood sugar level. Diabetes can be damaging for the kidneys, by keeping the blood sugar level constant.
4) Kidney Beans - Kidney beans are said to be effective home remedy for kidney stones and have high healing potential.
5) Using Garlic and Onion - Onions and garlic both have a powerful flavonoid called quercetin which protects smokers from kidney damage. Non-smokers get the added advantage of improved metabolism.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
My friend have 75 kg and 5 feet 6 inch and having pcos. What is the best remedy for weight loss and what will be do for the pcos?
Hello, I want to know symptoms & remedies at the time of menopause. Please give information about it. Thank you.
Prescribed and taking the medicines rabicip20, zyloric and thyronorm, my complans are 1 in the morning ancle pain, whole day leg muscle pain and feeling sleepy, this month I was having a healthy mensturation, for the last four months it was severe belly pain, joint pains before the starting of periods.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear Doctor . Meri wife ke private part me jaln ho rhi h . Me doted condom use kiya tha .shayd usi se ho the h so please give me suggestions Thanx.
Does home pregnancy tests are accurate at 9 weeks of intercourse. Does the kit get overloaded. I had used preganews. It shows negative.
I am 21 years old married women. I have a PCOS. I did my HSG and it shows ¤ no filling defects seen in the uterus ¤ there is mild peritoneal spill from both the side of fallopian tubes --- no free spill seen --- ?partial fallopian tube block. ¤ bilateral fallopian tubes appear normal in caliber with no dilatation. Is it possible for me getting pregnant naturally?
Hi, I have delivered on August 4th 2016. On January 28th my mensuration cycle has been restarted after that till date I didn't get my 2nd period. Actually I had faced this problem previously also due to hormonal imbalance & sits in abdomen. At that time my gynic advised me to reduce weight. I came to 49 from 54 which improved my condition. But now due to pregnancy my weight is 56. Now can you tell me is that the same condition which I faced before & cured by reducing weight. please suggest me.
Honeys that are darker in color are considered to have more antioxidants.
Honey is quite different from white sugar, it contains about 30% glucose and 40% fructose – two monosaccharide or simple sugars – with 20% other complex sugars. Honey also includes dextrin, a starchy fiber. This combination helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.
However, unlike white sugar where fructose and glucose are combined as sucrose and require an additional step in the digestive process, in honey, these two sugars are separate. Thus, the glucose acts as an instant energy source.
It contains many vitamins and minerals in small amounts. A list of these include: niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Honey helps reduce constipation, bloating and gas.
The antioxidants in honey are a cholesterol fighter and have the potential to protect against heart disease.
WITH THE BEST OF HEALTH
Punamkumar B. Dave
(Food & Nutritionist)
My friend age is 43 and has strated menPause early age just fot married last year can she have a child
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
Dear sir, my question is my wife suffer from stomach pain during maturation cycle more than normally MC. (from 4 months)
I have oily skin of face and usually regular periods. This time they got delayed by around two weeks. I am having hair fall and acne or pimples. Please how to resolve naturally.
Sir or mam. Maine ek question kiya tha ki maine apki girlfriend k stomach par apna spirm giraya and spirm ki 1 2 boond uske vagina ko touch hui to kya isse pregnency k chances ho skte h.maine prega news kit se check kiya 3 days regular and result negative aaya. Because uske periods miss ho gaye the .but after long time uske periods aa gaye. Bus main ye janna chahta hu ki kya agar periods aa gaye h to kya ab bhi pregnency k koi chances ho sakte h? please suggest me sir or madam.
My age is 38, I have continue bleeding problem from many days. Please advice me what to do, due to this I am suffering alot in my body.
Hi doctor this is nethra. Its been 6wks and 6 days since I am carrying. Today I found spotting which is in light pink colour and its like a thin strand skin. M scared thinking is this a sign of miscarriage. please advise m very scared.
I am age 44. I got married 10 years ago. I need one child more treatment taking but no result for me. I have diabetic patient.
'By giving up our power
We begin to empower'
"Why are you so shy
So quiet so meek"
"Go out, be social
There's so much to seek"
"You hardly ever sit still
And then you ask for a break"
"You really need to buck up"
"Be serious for heavens sake"
"You still can't read"
"You refuse to write"
"Going at this rate
Your future isn't bright"
"What do I do with you
I haven't got a clue"
"You drive me mad"
"You make me feel blue"
"You eat and stuff too much"
"You don't eat at all"
"You are so tiny"
"You are too tall"
"Your spellings are so poor"
"Your memory is so weak"
"You suck at maths and science"
"Your future is too bleak"
No matter what kids be
No matter what they say
They never seem enough
And they must always obey
We threaten, we control
We bully and blackmail
We punish, we abuse
While they rebel or wail
We assume we know better
We say its for their good
Unknowingly, in many ways
We scar their childhood
We expect so much from them
To win and succeed
We turn them into robots
To their dreams we pay no heed
We expect, we judge
We project and we shame
All the joy and spontaneity
We kill, as we tame
What if we let them be
Take many steps back
Create a space of allowance
And cut them some slack
What if we truly listen
To their ideas, their dreams
And let them take charge
However crazy it seems!
What if we stop instructing
The talking down, the preaching
What if we let them learn at their pace
Stop pressurizing, let go of teaching
What if we could be kinder
More caring, more present
What if we do what nourishes
Create memories that are pleasant
We are not responsible
For how they turn out to be
Give their life back in their hands
They will shine, you shall see.