Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal VashistYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old. My back bone pain some time. Advise doctor for mri. For suggestion. please tell ?
Having a backache for last 6 years. It comes suddenly when I stand or sit for 4 to5 hrs continuously.
She is having pain in back, shoulder blades. She is having same problem after she delivered a baby from Jan 16. Also she is having complaint of loose motion. Please suggest.
I have pain in my heal. I was get a injection and pain is gone but after one year pain is start again. So. Help me.
I have a back pain in last 2 months, I am 26 years old , have if got any relief. What should I do now?
My mom is suffering from diabetes. And also have a pain in hands and legs. And what is a treatment. So it can be permanently curable?
Once I lied on bed for sleep, I feel my body and legs are paining alot, but I'm not feeling that pain when I was in work, may I know what's the reason for that, give me some suggestions.
My age is 26 year and I have knee osteoarthritis. And doctor advise to go for knee replacement surgery. Is it really advisable to go for surgery or to go for any alternative treatment ? Knee replacement surgery is safer or not ?
I am 64 years old. I am unable to walk even 10 meters at stretch. I can not even stand for 10 minutes. My left leg becomes senseless if I stand for 5-10 minutes. I am taking medicine for BP and lipvas20 etc for the last 5 years but no improvement. Suggest what should I do.
I am 25 year old man I have backache since last 2 months I have tried painkiller and other medicines but I did not get any relief please can you tell me what should I do.
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
Suffering from back pain from 3days ; due to she is unable to do work and she is also suffering from remotied arthritis from 5 years. Please suggests some medicine.
I am 60 years old. Recurrently having back pain and shoulder pain. Occasionally having problem of spondylitis. Border sugar is another problem. Kindly advise.
Hi doc, my age is 17. From last two years I am facing back problem my back is bent I means shoulders are bent forward like an old man when I walk. So is their any treatment for this problem?
Back thigh muscles paining very badly, can not stretch legs properly. Used moov on it but no relief. Due to this pain all joints of this are paining. Kindly suggest remedy for it.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.