Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal VashistYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and suffering from backache from last 2 weeks due to excessive office work. What can I do now?
I have shoulder strain I prefer some desi and ayurvedic treatment but not relief please suggest me best treatment and give me opening about shoulder surgery. .
I am 16 year old and I am having pain in my ankle bone for last three weak. Due to this I am not able to even walk properly.
When I got up from the sofa to go to the kitchen my leg started to hurt just below the knee cap and when I straighten my leg I can hear this crackling sound what is it?
As I ealier informed that I am a Sle and Tb patient. Mujhe yeh problem bhi hai k when I am lying on bed to sleep. Mere neck ki backside pe bahut dard hoti hai. Even that mujhe baith k sona padta hai. Doctor call it muscles pain hai. Ye dard har roz nahi hoti. Approx. Once a month. Dard hone par Dr. Ne kaha hai k Ardex-DT lo. Is it a permanent solution of that pain? Kya mujhe yeh tablet routine mein leni padegi?
Mere dost Jo police department mai karyarat hai unko bp problem hai or sciatica hai please help him.
I am having burning sensation in both the foot and numbness feeling sometime in left foot fingers. There is tiring feeling while I am standing. I take Riomet duo 1 after lunch and Glyciphage tab after dinner in addition in the night I take pre neuron in 150mg but still no much improvement. Please advise.
I met with an accident know in my knee there is swelling and the water is influence there saying tat either I have to inject r go fr operation. Am confused wat should I do. Is it advisable fr injections.
My teeth are yellowish in colour after changing so many pastes also I have not found any cure. Please guide me. Another query is that I am having a back pain problem while traveling and sleeping what is the best cure so that there will be no more pain. My legs also get paining at night several times. It might be due to insufficiency of calcium in my body.
Fenugreek (methi )seeds-100g
Dry ginger powder -100g
Powders of these should b consumed twice daily with lukewarm water. Beneficial in joint pains.
I am 22 years old male and I have 3 month later to shoulders pain. Is very high please serjust a solution.
My mother is suffering from fever and having pain in body joints may be it's chickengunia? Suggest some medicine.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.