Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old my sperm counting is very low level, kindly adv what medicine I have to take to improve the high counting and what diet I have to take to increase the sperm counting ?
Hi I am 24 years old kuch month pehle maine unwanted kit liya tha because mujhe baby nhi chahiye thi aut tb mera period 10 days k baad thik ho gya tha, again maine 16 june ko unwanted kit liya same situation aur 24 ko period stop ho gya mujhe laga sb thik ho gya, pr 2 july ko period fir start ho gya aur 2 days thi pr maine 3rd day me gynaset tablet liya bina doctor permission k aur continue kuch dino tk leti rahi gynaset, pr fir mera period kl start ho chuka hai aur kavi kavi ho rha hai bleeding to kavi nhi ho rha hai aur kl pain bahut jyada tha pr uske compretivly bleeding nhi hui bt bleeding black black ho rhi thi, so please suggest me mai kya karu isme koi darne wali baat to nhi hai infuture mere pregnancy ko koi prob to nhi hogi please suggest me what can I do now.
A normal sexual appetite has its phases and begins to wane sometimes due to excess familiarity with a routine or situation. This can be fixed with efforts directed at revamping one's sex life, much like one would revamp an old and boring home or wardrobe. This can actually create a happier and brighter mood as well as increased intimacy due to the newness of it all. So let us take a look at three sure shot ways to revamp your sex life!
- De Clutter and De Stress: Take a look around your bedroom. Is it strewn unnecessarily with things that have no business being there? Children's toys, books, laundry baskets, and unfinished business can add to the stress that one feels at the end of the day. One should be able to walk into a bedroom where the stress goes flying out the window and one gets into the mood to play with intimacy. Swap laundry that needs folding and excessive furniture with a few floor cushions, candles and some sink in bedding on the bed. Also, remove the profusion of cushions and use only a few, as too many objects on the bed can also act as a deterrent for a passionate time in bed. Keep the walls neat with a few works of art and open windows with drapes bellowing in the soft breeze to set the mood. Removing clutter from any part of the home and your private quarters can help in effectively removing stress that plays up between family members and couples in particular.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for the weekend or a quick lunch date.
- Set the Mood for Intimacy: From factoring in some 'us' time where you sit down and talk over a glass of wine, or simply taking a walk every single day - there are various things that you can do with your routine that will give you a renewed sense of intimacy even in the so called boring every day. Ensure that you also take better care of yourself and make your partner value you more in the bargain.
Revamping your sex life is finally a matter of reconnecting on the basis of new situations and shared responsibilities as well as old routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
· High success rates
· Personal attention to patients
· State of art-lab with latest medical equipments
· Convenient location