Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Komal AhujaYour feedback matters!
My experience was vry Gud. Dr Komal Ahuja is a Vry nice and talented doctor.I would like say a Vry big thanks to her and in rating I would like to give her 10/10.
My daughter is 6 years & 4 months old. Her weight is only 19.7 KG. She doesn't eat anything & if we force her, she keeps food in her mouth & doesn't chew. If we give her one chapati she takes more than One hour to finish it. She also sucks her thumb till now and now she has also started biting her nails. The biggest problem is she keeps on Talking/speaking whole day & more than 50 times in a day we have to say her keep quiet but she doesn't. At home, she talks very loudly but at school, she doesn't speak any thing. In every PTM her teacher complains that she doesn't speak & if she speaks her voice is too low that no body can hear. Now day by day she is also getting Stubborn & aggressive. Can you please give me some solution for this problem or should we visit some child psychiatrist? One thing more I want to tell you that my wife is also too aggressively & stubborn. She is yelling & abusing everyone whole day. She doesn't spare me & kids also. Is my wife's behaviour impacting my kids?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
My sister gave birth to a baby boy on 14th may 2016. He is not weeing well. And has not poop yet. Yesterday they noticed some blood in his wee. Is this okay.
My son studying in 6 standard, every day he studies for 2-3 hours, but he cannot remember nor able to write correctly what he had studied yesterday. Kindly suggest the solution how to maintain the memory what he had studied. Also their is regularly etching on his dody, he is 10 years old because of that lot of etching mark on his hands.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.
There is a little 1 month baby girl. She vomit again and again after feeding. Tell me what is this illness.
Hii my son is 23 months old. He is 11 kgs now. He not at all eating food. He always asks for milk. Except milk he is not eating anything. We consulted doctor for this and he said there is no medicine to make him hungry. Need to try giving him food. What should I do to make him hungry and eat food. Please suggest im much worried.
It's regarding my baby when we feed her. Breast feeding after few minutes she is vomiting giving it back. Some time same milk or some time turns into curd type. What is the precautions we have to do. She is now 2 + please feed back.
Hello doctor, since last 1 week at evening and night time after giving food sometimes he completely vomited. At evening we give him fruits juice like mango, papaya, Apple and evening give navadhanya, Ragi powder, banana powder. Morning he is OK eat properly. We tried to feed Rice. Idly.and all these things he vomiting. Now 14 months completed and feeding him 3 times a day along with brest feeding. Please suggest what we have to do in this situation.
1) COLD & COUGH : Honey is highly soothing for temporary cough relief. You can prepare a warm drink with ginger, honey, and lemon juice to drink before bedtime. The ginger and lemon soothe the throat, and the honey loosens up mucus and also acts as a gentle cough suppressant. Don't give honey to babies ages one or under, though, due to the risk of infantile botulism. For the really little ones, a hot steam vaporizer usually does the trick.
2) NASAL CONGESTION: A stuffy nose is an added challenge with babies and toddlers, as they can’t blow their nose. Prepare a solution of salt in lukewarm water, put this saline solution into the nose, then let your baby lie down for a while, and use the aspirator to remove the loosened mucus. This remedy is safe for babies as well as toddlers.
3) STOMACH UPSET/VOMITING: Stomach aches or infections are the most difficult to get around and can be highly uneasy for the child. Try giving light liquids like dal/rice and vegetable stock, the best that works for everything is breat milk. If you can't breast feed, try to boil fennel seeds (sauf) in milk to make the baby's stomach feel better.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question about your child's health.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.