Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kl SheetyYour feedback matters!
I am 36 yrs old women I have my monthly period for 2 or 3 days Pls is it safe or pls suggest me medicines to it.
I got married one week ago. My wife breast produce milk water colored 2-3 drops on squeezing. What it is? Why it is coming out?
My girlfriend has inserted half of the pen in her vagina yesterday and he told me that no blood come from her vagina, so does she has lost her virginity or she is still a virgin.
Hello, My sister who is 28 years old got married two months back. After two weeks of marriage she wasn't well n suffering pain in her back n wasn't able to getup from her bed. Doctors done her blood n urine tests which showed dat her right ovary is enlarged. She had problem with her periods which usually came after every 2-3 months time. Secondly doctor also suggested her MRI scanning which showed dat she is having axial ankylosing spondylitis. Can you suggest dat what is it actually and how is it going to affect her in future n will she cure from these? Will she have children n what is risk for her children? Kindly suggest d causes, treatments n care to be taken for her kids.
How do we avoid pregnancy before it occurs. Is condom effective. Or pills is effective. Is there any other material to avoid pregnancy. How could it be used?
Nowadays, people just don't feel like cooking at home. Ordering takeout is the way to go today. It has become a regular part of your diet. But it is extremely detrimental to your health. You may lick your fingers and savor the moment after that lip smacking bucket of fried chicken or the burger you just polished off, but in the long run, a whole lot of health problems are going to follow suit.
- Restaurant food is extremely fattening and can raise your cholesterol levels sky high. Obesity is now a major modern health problem, which is affecting children since the young age. In adults, it increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes. To our brain, this food is often very rewarding, and we tend to overeat as a result.
- The meat in your burger is so laden with artificial chemicals, that it is hardly nutritive. It is essentially scrap meat that is fattened up and flavored to suit your taste buds. It contains high amounts of ammonia, a chemical that is found in your bathroom cleaning liquid and that is hardly fit for human consumption.
- It is extremely addictive, where the more frequently you eat it, the more you crave it, until you lose all self-control. If you eat restaurant food more than once a week, you have fallen prey to the most common trend of today.
- Restaurant chains are nowadays trying to lure customers with healthier options like salads or soups, but they're hardly healthy and are instead full of preservatives
- The desserts and sodas that you love are full of artificial sweeteners and high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is hardly nutritious and only adds to energy levels, which when not burnt off lead to all the oodles of fat in your belly. It can also increase your resistance to insulin.
- A lot of the ingredients in restaurant food are processed foods that contain artificial chemicals like colorants, preservatives, artificial flavors and textures. Its harmful nature can never be stressed upon enough.
- Eating refined flour on a regular basis is a big no-no. Its carbohydrates are difficult for the digestive tract to break down, once again leading it to being accumulated. Don't get mislead by promises of 'whole grain' items; for even they are whole grain, they are broken down to finer flour that hardly retains its nutritive value.
No wonder it's called 'junk food', it only brings harm to your body. Make a conscious effort to replace it with real, fresh food that actually contains nutrients and not artificial chemicals.
I am 19years old I had my last period ended on 17th of feb I had a protected sex with my bf on 22nd feb but still I took an I pill within 7 hrs and on 28th of feb I got a bleeding which lasted 2 days and my next period was about to start by 11th march but its 17th march And still my period has not cme I have little breast pain and little vomiting like feeling. Pls help wat is it?
I had a normal delivery 36 days ago. I have been bleeding since then. In the beginning it was more and later it got decreased and was more like spotting. Though it increased and decreased in between. Then suddenly it stopped for a day but next day I again had heavy bleeding just like first day of period. Its been 3 days now. Is this normal or there is something to worry?
After every hour, take mini-breaks from your work desk and do some stretches to loosen your shoulder and neck muscles and shift position.
My wife's menstrual cycle in next month coincide with one of our family function. To avoid such problem, is there any way to pre/post pone the cycle date (7 days)? If so, please assist us.
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant. I'm having severe back pain. I did conceive 6 months back also but miscarried the baby on 7th week. At that time also I had such back pain and that's why I'm very much worried. Although this time, doctor said that the fetus is doing fine. Last time it wasn't even visible once in sonography. This time it did. But still I'm tensed. Also note that I'm a working woman.
I have been married for a years. My wife is elder than me by 3 years and she does have thyroid she is having thyronorm 88 tabs. We had relation from long time but she is not able to conceive. Is there a problem with her or should I go through any tests. I have to go through a fertility test for myself how much does it costs?
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
Hi I am experiencing overflow and I have been sexually active for last a couple of months is it normal or do I need treatment? and my cycle is about 30-32 days and its very painful as well! what can be cause?
Hello, I maintain sexual relations with my boyfriend three times and each time I have consumed unwanted 72. Its causing sharp pain in my stomach. Please tell me what I should do ?
My wife ultrasound report showing ovarian cyst fluid filled with size 98*89 mm. Now doctor has asked me to go for Pelvis MRI while this is to be removed anyhow. please suggest.
I had sex during my periods, on 4th day, without protection, After 6 days of completion of my periods I am suffering from little vaginal discharge, red brown in colour. I day of this I had pain also. It is continue from 5 days. What Is this I do not want to be pregnant. Suggest me about this and Also tell me safest precaution to prevent pregnancy, if it is pregnancy.
Did you know your earphones are making you deaf? Here's how.
Fact: Roughly 1.1 billion people worldwide within the age group of 12-35 have been found to be at an increased risk of developing hearing problems.
Listening to loud music on handheld devices using earphones has become a common trend among youngsters these days. You might find it very relaxing to plug in your earphones and escape into your own world of music, but you need to know that this can cause serious damage to your ears. The worst part: you won't realise your ears are being damaged until it's too late.
So, exactly how is loud music damaging your ears?
Continuous exposure to loud music from earphones or other sources results in a medical condition known as Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), which can be associated with irreversible damage to the ears resulting in deafness.
When you hear loud music for a considerable amount of time every day it affects your hair cells (nerve cells responsible for sending sound signals to the brain) negatively, so that their ability to respond to sound decreases. If this keeps on happening for many months, eventually the hair cells are damaged beyond repair. These cells cannot be regenerated, making you permanently deaf.
How loud is too loud?
If your ears are exposed to sounds at 95, 100, 105, 110 and 115 dB (decibel, the unit used for measuring sound) for 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 minutes each day respectively, your ears are at risk of getting severely damaged. Also, playing music at 120 dB or above can damage your ears instantly. You can have a realistic idea about the relation between decibels and sounds you commonly hear by referring to this list:
- 30 dB: soft whisper
- 75 dB: busy traffic
- 90 dB: noise of a motorcycle at 25 feet
- 100 dB: noise of a farm tractor
- 140 dB: jet plane taking off
Moreover, if you experience the following symptoms regularly, there's a high chance that you need to get your ears treated soon:
- A ringing sound in your ears when you are at a quiet place, which vanishes after a few minutes
- You need to raise the volume of TV or music to the fullest to hear it properly
- You have difficulty in hearing people talking at a distance of just 3 feet
How can you prevent the risk of hearing impairment?
When you're using earphones, keep the volume low. Also, using in-ear headsets or noise reduction/cancellation earphones also helps as it lets you hear the music distinctly at lower volumes by cutting out background noise.
CHECK: You need to lower the volume of your music if the person sitting or standing beside you can hear the sound coming out of your earphones.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?