Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kishan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am male 61 yrs. About 4 yrs back, while playing, my right leg knee got jhatka, since then it has not been bending completely behind. If I tried to bend, I get great/ severe pain due to which I could not go fir ti. I shown to doctors, after x ray, city scan (may be spelling wrong) doctor advised me that my knee joint bones have gisgaya. I have to go for operation, which I dont not like, as I am at 61 means reverse age counting stage. Please now I can not keep my leg straight or fold even for 15 minutes, every time I have to move it. Please advise me for betterment. And for what I have to go for.
I m 22years old grl. I suffer backpain. About one month. I am faced backpain problem. Whn I sit n study. Wht should I do.
My aunty 45 old, down part of leg calf muscles pain from long time. Please sir give good solution to this problem? 1) how this problem arise? 2) what will the best & permanent solution?
I have always pain in my back and increase in night before sleeping. I am just 17 years old, what I do?
Hello my name is raj My age is 28 City Jalandhar My question is I am suffering from body pain And muscle pain I am working as farmer so please notify me.
Hi im shruti im 20 years old and from past 3 days in my left arm I feel like nerve inside my arm start paining the pain is not too bad but its like I feel im not able to move my arm properly and evn my left leg pain at that moment but very little is there any problem with this ?
I have very back paining please tell me what the solution. please also revert as soon as possible & stomach pain also so please tell me any medicine.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.