Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti VermaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my husband on 27 august and on d same day I took unwanted 72. I did not bleed till now. Nd my due date in 10 sept. Der is any cancw og getting pregnant? When should I get my periods?
Hi. I am 34 years and this is my first pregnancy and I feel very angry, irritated and with negative thoughts all the time. Please suggest me what to do ?
Hi my name is vishaka. I'm by 8 months pregnant and from the 4th months onwards my limbs and hills had been started paining. Taken the painkiller also but not effective.
What are Symptom in first month of pregnancy how can we physically identify in first month that a women is pregnant.
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks.
I m 29years female and m pregnant from 1 month I want to abort my baby. Is abortion with pills are safe or what should I do.
We are trying to conceive and my wife had a positive hcg urine test yesterday. She found mild spotting last night. She says she will be fine if taken enough rest. Her doctor says we can't say anything for atleast a week because we took scan last saturday and the endometrium lining was thick, the doctor could not say anything now that we know she is pregnant is this spotting normal.
I am not getting my periods naturally. I always use neoethisterone oe other drugs. I have pcod. Will I get pregnant if I am put on medication as I don't get my period at Al?
I'm a 19 year old girl and my vagina is itching since a few days no other sign but only itching no burning or anything wonder just itching I really need help why could this be once I shaved since when it started but now my hair gave grown again then why could it happen? I'm very tensed.
Hi am Ms.23 started to intake ovulac ld tablets 21 days for my ivf treatment and I missed to take tablets for two days now its my 34th day still am not menstruated. Im I pregnant or creating some other issues?
In a regular 25-30 day. Cycle from past 6 months. Which are the safest days for sex. And what if an I pill is taken within 18 hrs. I.E on the 6th day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know that I pill has wrked?
During pregnancy you should consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus.