Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kiranjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. when my partner stimulate my vagina after 15 min of sexual intercourse my body temperature increases n I feel very warm at that time my breast too get harder n my vagina ejaculate a whitish type of water after that I feel very weak day long n breast also get loosen advise me how toh maintain breast tightness n which are the best ways in which penis can be inserted fully n properly because after stimulation of vagina my partner stimulate breast then he says to stimulate his penis n his penis loosen it tightness.
Me and my bf decided to hav sex. And he had sm preejuclted fluid on his fingers wich he touched the condom with the same hand. Nd intercourse with the same condom. Wil I get pregnant cos im late of 1 week to ma periods.
My gf hasn't got her periods since last 35+ days and we are scared .all I did was finger her in the movies while she blew me. What are the possibilities or her getting pregnant over this .we are too scared and worried. I asked her to see a gynac but she is too scared to go with her mom and I am too scared to go with her. Please help me! We are just too young and naive to understand anything.
I have a cyst problem and due to that my period is irregular and I get a severe pain at my lower abdomen. What should I do and how to get rid of this?
I am 50 years and my wife is 49 years, just got married a year ago... we are health enough and like to have a child. Would like to know the basic preparation that may help us to have an issue immediately.
Hi I am 24 years old. I eat alot raw rice much does it affect in the body? due to this white water is coming from my vagina. Some times not regularly does it affect in pregnancy?
Although we have two children and don't want more so please tell me right time period for do the sex?
I'm a 23 years old girl (55 kg, 5.4 ft). I have been experiencing sudden bursts of very painful breast pain on one of my breasts for the last few days. The pain is inside and feels quite sharp. I almost always feel the pain when I lay improperly or if there is even a bit of impact on it. Somehow it has to do with my movements. Just for the record, I'm currently in India for vacation (I'm originally from EU). The pain started few days after my arrival. Could it be cancer?
I've missed my periods. It's 13th day today that I've missed it. My pregnancy test is negative. What shall I do. Please suggest me a permanent solution for the problem.
I'm male my age is 23 not married I want to become a female it is possible. What is the procedure to change to female how much it costs for that operation explain in detail. If anyone changed from male to female.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?
She feel that her period time is delayed by 2-3 days and period not coming yet so she is pregnant. please tell me about this. She had taken a unwanted 72 pill on 2 jan. 2016 and last period was on 8-13 jan. Help us doctor.
Having sex with my partner during period is good or bad for my health as we got married six month only and my age is 27 and age of my husband is 30 and during intercourse we don't use any protection and the sperm goes inside. Any sometime after intercourse during period or in normal case I used to have papaya or pineapple. Please also let me know eating papaya and pineapple is it good or bad for my health. And in future say after completing 1 years of our marriage we are planning for a baby so at that time do we will face any challenges during pregnancy and when we should have sex during pregnancy. And what will be the perfect time so that I get present and we want our baby to be born in the month of September or October 2017. Anyone please guide us on the above query.
I am having white deposition in private parts especially anal area and vaginal area with itching. Even after clearing it again gets deposited with heavy itching. Kindly suggest what should you do.
Humne 10 din pahle unprotected sex kiya tha. Uska period aane ka time aa gaya hai aur 2-3 jyada ho gaya hai But period nhi start hua. please help urgent.
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.