Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in a tooth in the upper right side and that very tooth is very sensitive also. One tooth attached to this tooth is already unrooted. Please advise.
I am 23 years old. Suddenly I realized that my hair is falling very fast but at the same time my elder sister is not facing this problem help me plz.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
Hii I try everything like proper sleep use almond oil under the eyes and drink lot of water and eat also green vegetables and fruits from last 2 month but my dark circles under the eyes are not gone what should I do now pls help me.
My body is very slim I will not to build naturally my physics please consider me what can I do for grow my weight and body.
Sir tell me how to increase my body height. I'm 21 years old. And my height 5'3" I'm very worry about this. What can I do to increase my HGH secretion. Please tell me methods. If I join Gym it will effect on my height or not?
Recently I am feeling I am going to die shortly in every instance I feel the same. Earlier I use to be very positive now I am feeling especially in the nights may be lack of sleep also. Please suggest the remedy.
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.
Other factors that contribute to abnormal discharge are unhygienic conditions such as a tampon left too long in the vagina, and conditions like anemia and diabetes. At times, injury or trauma to the vagina can also trigger leukorrhea.
As already mentioned, leukorrhea in most cases is not a cause for concern. However, if you have a lot of discomfort, consult a doctor.
There are many over-the-counter as well as prescribed medicines to treat leukorrhea. You can also deal with this problem with the help of some simple home remedies.
If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before trying any home remedy for leukorrhea.
Hi doctor, I delivered a baby girl normally on 26 Aug 2015. Its 6th Month running now. I had my post birth periods till September. Since then I didn't get my periods. Am I doing fine? What is the usual time limit for this?
I am 26 years old male. I am having a problem of consistent hairfall from last 3 months. Please help me out.
I'm facing problem with pimples on forehead only and didn't get full beard. What should I do. Please give me some important suggestions.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
PCOS - Symptoms and causes