Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pain in stomach when I eat lunch dinner and breakfast. I feel not good. I request you to tell me something to remove this thing.
I am losing weight quickly what should I do tugain weight and tell me about the diet chart which should I follow.
I am suffering from typhoid fever since 2 days I had also taken lab reports. Here my report is s-typhi "o" ratio: positive (1: 160 d dilution) s-typhi" H" ratio: positive (1: 180 dilution) can you please help me what precautions and what foods should I take and what conditions my blood group is b+ infections will occur early to me please help me.
I am 19 years old. I am filling very uncomfortable with the excess weight of mine. Its very complicated to tolerate. Please let me know the suggestion.
I have problem on my skin. It's soo irritating on my face. Pimples are becoming more n more on my face soo plzz help me n give some advice to reduce the pimples on my face.
How can I avoid my hair fall and for gaining knowledge what I do and by doing what my eye power will increased.
I am 48 years old female taking medicine for BP & Thyroid. My blood test report is as follows.. Hemoglobin-11. Hematocrit-35.8 ESR-24 Cholesterol HDL 37 DIRECT LDL Cholesterol 140 CHOL/HDL Ratio 5.4 LDL/HDL RATIO 3.8 HYDROXYVITAMIN D 21.20 HBA1C 5.4 Pl. Advise this report need any medication?
I am from Ranchi. I am a college going girl. I get very aggressive if the person in front of my doesn't listens to me. I got a habit of throwing phone. I scream and I shout too and even I cry a lot. I can't understand anything when I am angry. Sometimes, I have a thought of killing the person who messes with me. I get normal after 1 or 2 days and even I forget the incident very easily. I don't understand I am suffering from anything or its normal in this age. Please help.
I want to ask that is that possible, after broke teeth can rebirth and my teen is milky teeth my age is 19 years.
My hairs are too thin, rough and falls easily and are turning white though I always used sarsoon oil what to do I want long black and thick hairs.
I am 26 year old male and I live in Kolkata the problem of gastric and constipation are making me feel tired. How to get rid of these.
Mood swings bother you and everyone around you!
Everyone experiences disappointment or sadness in life. When the "down" times last a long time or interfere with your ability to function, you may be suffering from a common medical illness called depression. According to research, women experience twice the rate of depression as men, regardless of race or ethnic background. An estimated 1 in 8 women will face major depression in their lifetimes. Despite high prevalence rates people are reluctant to acknowledge clinical depression as a disorder that should be evaluated and treated.
Researchers suspect that, rather than a single cause, many factors unique to women's lives play a role in developing depression. These factors include - genetic and biological, reproductive, hormonal, abuse and oppression, interpersonal and certain psychological and personality characteristics. However, the stages in a woman's life can also subject her to depression- menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. Given below are some of the signs and symptoms that you may be experiencing related to your life stage.
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder - This affects around 3-8% of the women. In this behavioral changes are observed in women 5 days prior to the commencement of their menstrual cycle. The common symptoms are:
Lack of interest in common activities, such as hobbies
Moderate to severe feelings of tension or anxiety with low energy
Mood Swings, such as feeling overly sensitive
Moderate to severe feelings of hopelessness or depression, feeling overwhelmed
Physical symptoms, such as weight gain, joint or muscle pain, or a headache
Changes in sleeping patterns, such as sleeping too much or too little
Changes in eating habits or food cravings
Problems focusing or concentrating
Unusual irritability or anger
Management: Be calm and relaxed. Keep a check and monitor your cycle and emotional outbursts. If you notice some continuity it's important that you consult a specialist. Ignoring the issues can have an effect on your relationships. Be open and talk to your family and your partner about the same.
Pregnancy and Post Partum Mood Disorders- Pregnancy is a stage in which a woman's body is going through a number of hormonal changes. These changes can have a major effect on the mood and can increase the risk of developing depression. Even post pregnancy the risk doesn't end. The following are a list of symptoms. Be informed if you are pregnant or have just delivered a child.
Lifestyle or work changes resulting in relationship problems
Episodes of depression and irritability
Feeling of lack of social support and lost feeling
Mixed feelings about being pregnant
Feeling that pregnancy has pulled you down
Please note that a woman can feel depressed during pregnancy and the feeling can become worse post child birth. It affects 10-25% of women in India. It's important to understand that it's not just you but your body that is going through change. Hormonal fluctuations, psychological pressure and social support all attribute to the same. Be open and consult specialists. Also, talk to your family and your spouse.
Peri Menopause and Menopause Depression- Risk of depression may increase during the transition to menopause, a stage called Peri menopause, when hormone levels may fluctuate erratically. Depression risk also may rise during early menopause or after menopause - both times when estrogen levels are significantly reduced.
Women need to aware that they are vulnerable to develop depression and need professional help to avoid it from causing personal and functional impairment.
Be informed and consult a Psychiatrist if you are experiencing any of the above.
We have been married since four years. My wife period date was 5 th of February but till today she has not become. She never missed a period even though a few times it was delayed by two to three days. Yesterday we did the urine test but it was negative. She is not having any symptoms of period or pregnancy. Could any of you guide us?
stop saop is good for face especially for pimples problems is there any face becomes dull please give me clarity.
I am 23 year married women. I have burning sensation around vagina and pain in the right side of vagina. doctor gave me. Flagyl 400 and doxy 1 and candizole tablet. Why dese med r given?
Pain and soreness of vulva. Burning sensation itching and pain in urination and some transparent discharge and some diane like projection white colour. Weight is 54 and eating house food like dal roti n rice or taking medicine fluconazole 2 times.
Insulin is critical for the overall functioning of the body, specifically when you are insulin resistant, and the body is compelled to store the food consumed as fat. Insulin resistance also leads to inflammation in the body leading to a host of health issues that anyone would not be prepared to deal with. Therefore, always look for means to improve insulin.
Here are some of these practical ways to accomplish it.
- Strength training and other non-aerobic activities: Exercise is the best way to improve insulin sensitivity since your cells and muscles are desperate for fuels during as well as after completion of the workout. Researchers are of the opinion that all sorts of physical activity are helpful but non-aerobic exercises can have the best impact on insulin health.
- Cook to increase resistant starch: Whenever you eat anything with high carbohydrate, it will readily increase your blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates rich in resistant starch fail to respond to the normal enzymes in the stomach which can help with improving insulin sensitivity.
- Avoid liquid fructose: Liquid fructose leads to fat gain around the abdomen and is connected to belly fat gain when taken in large quantities. Along with eradicating all the fructose containing beverages, you should also eliminate highly processed foods.
- Make sure you get enough magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral required for improving insulin sensitivity since it functions as natural insulin sensitizer which can exert positive effects on the insulin receptors in every cell of the body.
- Balance the healthy fatty acids: You should avoid trans-fatty acids since they can lead to plaque formation. Moreover, you must reduce the intake of processed oils and get more Omega fatty acids.
- Make healthy choices: Foods which can help in improving the body’s ability to store the carbs as muscle glycogen should be taken more often. These include green tea, vinegar, nuts and all sorts of herbs and spices.
- Include foods that can reduce the glycemic levels: This means that you should choose whole foods rather than refined foods since they can help in slow surging of the blood sugar intake. This gives the body a chance to regulate the insulin efficiently instead raising the blood sugar levels.
- Indulge in endurance exercises: If you prefer endurance training, it can have a good effect on your insulin sensitivity. Endurance training can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases the requirement of insulin for clearing a considerable amount of glucose from the bloodstream.
Insulin is a vital hormone which can control your blood sugar levels. It secreted by the pancreas and help in removing the sugar in the blood. With these 8 simple lifestyle and dietary changes, you can improve the insulin utilization in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.