Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo GargYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
What is jaw reconstructive surgery, does it imclude removing a part of jawbone and replacing with implants like titanium, does it help to reduse curvy jawline?
Hello everyone, I have a issue with the cavity which gets sensible whenever I come in contact with sweets or cold food. So what should I do? Thankyou in advance.
Sir I have neck, back and head pain. What can I do? Sir some time my mouth is smelling even I brushed my teeth what can I do for it. Sir please send your suggestion My heart is biting so fastly even my blood pressure is normal.
I am 30 years male did root canal but after fixing new cap I got pain in my teeth so doctor again removed the cap which he fixed before. Now I am still getting pain so I consulted homeopathy doctor he suggested me combination 23 toothache 25g. Is it right for pain. please reply.
At last of my teeth my teeth is covered with the skin tissue layer. Some times iam suffering from tooth ache that my last teeth skin tissue is bulging at the time of pain. Can you say why it is happening. What I have to do to relieve from it.
I sleep very less, as less as 2-3 hours a day, still I don't feel sleepy, side effects, ulcers in mouth, dry mouth, and low concentration, what to do?
I am 31 year female. I brush and floss, use mouthwash regularly but still I have bad odour problem from my mouth. Kindly advice.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
My mother age 75 is suffering from tooth ache. She was made angioplast. She is on bp and diabetic pills. Is it ok to extract her paining tooth?
I have facial asymmetry and Ive observed this since I was 15years. My left eyebrow is higher than the right. Left side of the chin is more elongated, muscles of the left side can be easily moved but not of the right side and the lower teeth are towards the right ie the chin is towards the right side. The midline of upper and lower teeth doesn't come in the same line. The right lower canine overlaps the upper canine. It is totally noticeable. Am 20year old now. Please suggest what can be done. Thankyou.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.