Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khursheed Ali
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Khursheed AliYour feedback matters!
I'm aged 53 I had gone under surgery of gall bladder stones and it is removed by laparoscopy on 7 June 2016. After operation I have problem of gass and acidity after meals that cause also high blood pressure. How can I prevent this gastric and acidity problem although I take water after 15 minutes after meals.
I am 26 Years old male sir please tell me I am suffering from sugar from last month please tell me what I do?
Hi Sir, I have problem with PPP last four months. Can you please suggest medic for removal of PPP (pearly penile papules)
Hello sir coming Blood in stool not regularly when motion is not free that time only blood comes in stool not separate blood. Comes with stool. Is there any problem who is the concerned specialist.
I AM UNABLE TO QUIT MASTURBATION. ADDICTION. I M ADDICTED TO IT FOR 7 year OR AT AGE 14 my AGE IS 20. MALE AND. SUFFERING FROM THESE PROBLEMS HEAVY ADDICTION TO PORN AND MASTURBATION LOOSE PENILE MUSCLE CHUNKY AND rotten BLACK FACE NO FACE GLOW NIGHT FALL. PROSTATORRHEA SPERMOTORRHEA PREMATURE EJACULATION SEMEN EMISSION MOOD SWINGS BRAIN FOG HAIRFALL CURVE PENIS WEAKNESS SEXUAL DELIBLITY PLEASE HELP ME TO REJUVENATE AND. GET ME OUT OF THIS. ADDICTION AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS. AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and visit a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Related Tip: Does Hormonal Imbalance Hint the Risk of Diabetes?