Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khaturia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhaturiaYour feedback matters!
I am an 24 year old adult but my penis diameter and size is less compare to other or a normal person. How I can increase the size or diameter .plz tell me. Do not take this question wrong.
I have got very large ovary. Right is 24 ml (5.2*2.2) & left is 17 (4.2*2.2).I am 18 years old. It is Dangerous for this age?
Take a look at the following yoga asanas that can help you overcome erectile dysfunction:
'Yoga Can Hurt If Not Done Properly, Say Experts'
This is also called as seated forward bend. It improves your endurance by strengthening your perennial muscles (they support erectile rigidity). It will beat erectile dysfunction and delay ejaculation by contracting the same muscles just before yourorgasm.
- Sit straight and keep your legs together and then stretch.
- Put your feet pointing towards the ceiling.
- After breathing in, stretch both the arms in upwards direction.
- Breathe out and bend yourself towards the toes and keep your spine erect.
- Hold the big toe of your feet along with the index finger and thumb.
- Now bend forward in a way that your forehand touches the knees.
- Hold onto this position for approximately 10 to 20 seconds
- Slowly come back to your sitting position.
This asana is also called as plank pose and it helps in improving endurance and stamina in your bedroom. If it is practicedregularly then you may experience difference in stamina and overall upper body strength during sex.
- Lay flat with your stomach on the floor.
- Keep hands by the sides of your face
- Bend your feet in a way that the toes should push off the ground.
- Push your body with hands and raise the buttocks in the air.
- The legs should stay parallel with the floor.
- Stay in this position as much as you can.
- Slowly get back to your normal position.
This yoga posture is also called as raised legs pose. It helps in providing an intense workout. Also, it engages the quads and glutes, which help you to stay longer in the missionary position. It also stretches your psoas (muscles that are located on either side of the lumbar region of the vertebral column) and hip flexor muscles(muscles that permit you to bend the knees) which can enhance energy and blood flow to the pelvic region and beat erectile dysfunction.
- Lay flat on your back.
- Keep your hands by the sides.
- Place the heels together.
- As you breathe in, lift up your legs to make a 30 degree angle
- Now slightly lift your head off the ground as you do the above.
- Stay at this position for a few breaths.
- Slowly get back your legs on the floor.
- Inhale and raise your legs so that you make a 60-degree angle this time.
- Stay at this position for some time like a few seconds.
- Lower down your legs back to the floor.
This is also called as boat pose and it stimulatesthe sexual hormones. If you do not feel sexual energy then this pose shall help in flowing the energy smoothly. This asana strengthens thebuttocks, hips, and thigh muscles. This also strengthens the pelvic muscles which can help you to stay longer in bed.
- Lie down flat
- Keep your arms beside your body and feet together.
- Inhale and exhale
- Lift your chest off the floor.
- Lift your feet off the ground at the same time.
- Keep your arms straight when you are doing this.
- Hold on for 5 to 10 breaths.
- Exhale slowly and come back to your normal position.
This is called as bow pose and considered to be very effective in stimulatingmen's' reproductive organs. This asana helps in beating premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and achieving stronger orgasm.
- Lie flat on stomach keeping your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your arms by your sides.
- When you exhale, just fold your knees and hold ankles.
- As you inhale, lift up your chest off the ground.
- Pull your legs up and back and look straight ahead.
- Stay at this pose for 15-20 seconds.
- Gently release your ankles and bring yourself to normal position.
For all the above exercises, use a good yoga mat. In case, if you are uncomfortable in doing ant asana, avoid it and seek consultation.
Well, everybody nowadays from infants to adults is suffering from vitamin deficiency with a result infants are suffering from rickets a condition where their bones get crooked / changed in shape like a bow provide instability and similarly in adults lack of calcium results in weak bones and so pains/instability. Actually vit-d is a medium which acts as a catalyst helps in absorption of ca++ and in any condition where the concentration of ca++ goes below the minimum optimum requirements it releases the ca++ from bones to obtain different metabolic activities making them weak not only physical but mental strength as role of ca++ is to improve our concentration level as well. As everybody knows UV rays are must for maintaining the vit-d and so is calcium that is one part abd taking colicalciferol or d-rise to maintain ca++ level is another aspect and for how long as we people experience the same deficiency again and again after some time so my concern is not the fulfilment of these alone is going to help you. Maintaining the overall processing of your body has to be kept in mind because almost all the functioning of our body are interlinked like any abnormality in pituitary gland can affect your thyroid / parathyroid /gonadotropic and so on. So if your parathyroid are meant to regulate sodium levels so is to affects your kidneys, affecting your blood pressure etc. So maintaining all the parameters are the ultimate key instead of focussing on over just one part and we are proud to say before prescribing any medicine we have to cover the overall constitution of a patient in homeopathy and that varies from person to person i. E. Individualisation.