Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KhaturiaYour feedback matters!
Hii I have a problem in my chest. My chest nipples always puffy n looks ugle in tshirts but when I squeeze it becomes normal. What is the reason for this. My friend told me I have a more estrogen level in my body is it true? How to cure it.
I often feel sleepy in daytime even if I had a sound sleep on night. And also even if I go to bed at the earlier I'm not able to sleep for a long time. What is the cause? Is there anything that I have to change in my lifestyle.
I have severe headache from past 8 days. This month I was in a great stress. My eyes has itching and irritation.
My mother suffering from diabetic and kidney problems at last 1 year doctors advise foe deyalice but we can't do that her creatinine level 9.0 pls help me what we do.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. I'm getting very less periods. I mean only for one day. That too only for half day as liquid blood and remaining half day as little thick like thread size blood. This condition is since 6 months approximately but the cycle is regular like 28 days. I used to get 1 and half days periods. I checked with doctor 1 years who did all the required tests like breast ultrasound, uterus ultrasound and thyroid tests. She said that there is no issues except there are some polycystic ovaries which are quite common and advised me to walk in order to eliminate those cysts. Since my mom also used to get periods for only three days, doctor said that it would be heredity and she said as long as periods are regular, there wouldn't be any issues. But now I'm concerned a lot because it's only for one day, that too not having good flow for past few months. I never used any birth control pills or any abortion in my life. I have not made any changes in diet, I'm taking a proper diet which includes fruits, vegetables, weekly twice non veg like chicken and fish. Then what could be the reason. For additional information, I have uterus cervix prolapse for past 15 months approx. Please suggest me on this.
I am 25 year old men and I have a headache since past 2 years I have consulted the two or more doctors all are said only anything that is you are getting head ache because of stress and they were suggested the tablets like Elwil 25 mg and ametricryptline drug 25 mg even I have taken both tablets but it will not work to my body kindly help me on this.
My mother is 71 years having bp now doctors are advising for knee replacement. Please advise for alternative. Will cold larser teartment resolve this. Looking forward for your early response.
I am 17 years old and I excited to suck cock does it any harm for me to suck my cock as well as someone other cock?
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.