Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhaturiaYour feedback matters!
My lips become black I don't smoke but I roam in sun how to clear the tan from lips how to hydrate it please suggest me.
I have gotten a rash on my upper thigh it's red and swollen what antibiotic I should eat to reduce the redness.
I have got oily skin and got too many pimple marks. Even when I get a pimple the pimple contains whit fluid (pass) what should I do to remove these marks and treat these pimples and what is the cause of white colour pimples.
I saw a add of a product named safi which says that I can give a fair looking skin so is it really helpful?
I am 26 years old man. I have an acne prone skin. So a few pimples are always there on my face, but when pimples reduce in size it leaves behind a small dark spot. What should I do to get rid of those dark spots?
I am suffering from extreme baldness. Hairs have gone like dead with no life. Even also very dry as well as getting white. I am just 24 years old and this has become an issue of panic. I tried homeopathy. As well as minoxidil treatment with finpecia nd hair protien but it didn't work for me.
I am 22 year old and I am suffering from severe hair loss. Every time I take head bath I losing so much of hair. Please help me.
I have lot of pimples on my face. So what is reason behind that and what is quick solution for that.
I am 19 years old and I have a problem of hair fall and all the loss of hair what should I do for it?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.
My friend has red small rashes all over his hands and legs. This happened after he visited subway 3 days back. Is this allergy or is this because of hot weather because another friend of mine suffers from this condition every summer. What should he do? should he apply some lotion or anything else?
Sir my face full of pimples and pimple mark. I tried many treatments to get rid of them, but of no use. Sir, can you suggest any method to get a pimple free clear face within short period?
Lybrate | Dr. Hiranya Talukdar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY