Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ketan Dang
Treatment of Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Liver Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan DangYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hello sir, generally I didn't have any serious illness till now, except kidney stones ,but I have this feeling that I am having some serious illness like cancer. There is no notable symptoms I have seen. But today morning when I feel itchy at the groin area and I notice a little lump about half inch in my groin area, and I think it's a swollen lymp gland. I got panicked because I have seen from Internet that the swollen lyph may be the symptom of lymphoma ,I'm so worried that I may have cancer and I'm depressed. I don't have any fever, fatigue. And my hair is falling immensely.
Hii. Mother had breast cancer n she went through a surgery n chemotherapy in aiims n now there is 3 month delay in radio so is there any harm if radio is getting delay. please answer me.
Hi my aunt having lump in her right breast .so we took mammogram scan they said BIRADS 4 .any chances of breast cancer please explain to me about this.
Homeopathic treatments heal a disorder by inducing diluted symptoms of the same disorder to treat it. There are treatments in homeopathy which are used in treating cancer. These treatments adopt multiple approaches to treating cancer such as inducing similar symptoms to treat the disorder or strengthening the elimination systems (kidney, liver and lymphatic system).
Some remedies used for treating cancer by following the principles of classical Homeopathy are-
1. Lapis Albus - This treatment is usually used in treating cases of breast cancer and malignant growths in the uterus.
2. Conium - Conium is used in treating cancers related to the genital area such as testicles and uterus.
3. Hecla lava - Hecla lava is used in the treatment of bone cancer.
4. Arsenicum - Arsenicum is used to treat almost all cancer-related disorders. It helps in easing symptoms of psychological fear that cancer patients have. It also detoxifies the body and eases the stress from the kidneys and nervous system.
5. Phytolacca - Phytolacca is used when malignant tumors occur in fat based tissues. They are also used in treating fibroids tumors in the uterus and hard tumors in the breast.
6. Condurango - Cancers related to the stomach respond well to this treatment. It is also helpful in treating symptoms of cancer that form in the epithelial cells of the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.