Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc., my wisdom tooth came on lower right jaw. Initially there was little pain but by regular gargle with salted warm water it has no pain now, but some part of skin is on the top of the tooth. I have consulted a dentist he is suggesting to remove the tooth. Please suggest.
My sisters dental jaw shifting right side due to some wrong dentist treatments and she stop treatment from them now teeth are cut and very little can't eat Also dentist didn't provide caps kindly suggest what to do.
How to control body fitness. Than. How to pressing teeth doctor. My tongue pain on every day I have clean to my teeth. What I can do it doctor?
I had two milky tooth from my birth and they are attacked by germs and looks so bad in my personality so what should I do.
I am 62 years old. Since last 3 weeks I am suffering from mouth ulcer. I tried some home remedies but not cured. Pl suggest some medicine for speedy recovery. I do not have other health issue.
Doctor maine teeth ka xrey nikalvaya hai doctor ne kaha hai bus sensitivity hai unhone mujhe ek toothpaste diya hai bt us se mujhe kuch aram nhi hai.
Dear Doctors, I am 30 years old male and I have a problem related to throat. From my birth I am facing this problem. First when I wake up in the morning I find that my mouth is full of water and my throat is jam with cough. During the day time I feel that there is something in my throat. I feel my spit is something different its thickness or density is somewhat differ from normal. When I brush my teeth in the morning I find that there is a whitish yellow layer on my tongue. I took some homeopathic medicine but got no benefit. Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.
I am 24 year old boy and I am suffering from teeth problem half portions of 2 molars are crode of right side lower.
Sir my father is suffering weakness and did not find himself well, and he checkup ed all test like sugar, blood and nothing wrong but in summer he feels very bad due to sunlight and in mouth saliva is not coming well and he feel food tasteless and very weak.
My inner cheeks have become rough and also have swollen. At the beginning it would burn when I eat anything. Now it's better but still there is roughness that I can feel at the upper jaw and also the swelling is still there. Been like this for 2 months now?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.