Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kedar Singh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kedar SinghYour feedback matters!
A person should gargle properly with a good quality of mouth freshener.
Always soft toothbrush should be used to clean the teeth.
Garlic, onion, much spicy things, stale food, etc. Should not be taken in the diet.
A person should check up his teeth by a dentist time to time.
Whatever I am eat, I vomit it within hours but not the food but saliva only. Then isn't know for what But I as always sneeze and my foot is burning from inside without any rashes.
I have got a very bad ulcer in my mouth on my lips and tongue. May I know how can I get rid of the pain as soon as possible. I tried antibiotics. But the pain is gain more and more.
Information about everyday dental care
Hello people I am Dr Sahil Singh. Dentist practicing in DLF Phase 4 Gurgaon and today I am here because of lybrate I am here to talk something about dentistry.
Dentistry is usually related only to teeth orgams or I should say it's more about Crown, bridges cleaning. But there is another part of dentistry. Actually dental health or oral health is equal to overall health. Its like your overall health is directly related to dental or your dental health is a reflection of your general health or overall health. Secondly dentistry is way to related to stress. Nowadays the walking schedules, the working conditions lack of time, lack of exercise. So it all give rise to, it's very common problems whatever common word which you must have heard that is stress. And stress can give rise to n number of problems what diseases and yes stress is a Lifestyle problem also.
A dentist can easily tell a person that how stress is affecting his dietary schedules or his dietary habits, his overall health, his General Health condition of the teeth, condition of the gums, anything. For example, if a person is in stress so he will start clenching his teeth we will start grinding his teeth or he will start biting the nails or he will smoke a lot or he will drink a lot or he will not take care of his gums et cetera et cetera. Maybe he will like depend on of junk food a lot. So all these things yes it will deteriorates your oral health plus it will deteriorates your general health also. Because of all these habits any person can develop any kind of disease in the body be it mental be it physical be it any disease. So your oral health is the reflection of the general health.
Nowadays people are just mad about few things that is smoking that is alcohol it seems to be a Lifestyle it seems to be a status symbol but they just forget how these things will affect their normal life their General Health and as a dentist it is easy very much easy for a dentist to understand what a person is going through. If he will clench or grind his teeth yes we can see attrition in his teeth. Nothing is more like to drink acidic drink is like cold drinks or acidic food so we will see erosion in his teeth. Is he an distress or depression he is not taking care of his teeth virgin till cleanliness so we will see plaque calculus or whatever anything or any deposits in the teeth so General Health and oral health are directly related to each other.
Supposedly diabetes let's talk about diabetes. Diabetes its everybody know diabetes is a disease which kind of deteriorates the whole system of the body, whole metabolism of the body. Diabetes yes it affects major part of the mouth that is gums. Gums are declared gums are degenerated where will teeth stay?
A dentist is very much is much able to understand to make out that your sugar level is high and according to the studies it is very much related to the sugar of the body. If The mouth is clean and the gums are clean if there is like no word of any plaque or calculus the sugar level of body also goes down. Thirdly if you have a lot of deposits if you diabetic so there are a lot world chances of developing endocarditis that is a problem of the heart. Good night have a heart attack because you did not keep your mouth clean or you did not go for professional cleaning of the teeth. So dentist is not just about teeth and gums. Dentist is like a dentistry is about taking care of overall health of the body through your mouth.
Thank you very much and you can find me, you can consult me further, you can come for your treatment throught the Lybrate.
My milk teeth break at age of 23 year. It there any possibility of getting new teeth. How will I come to know without that my new will come without x-ray. What should I do for getting original teeth. Please help me.
There is a large hole in one of my grinding teeth in the lower jaw. It causes a slight pain when I eat something. What can I do?
Sir please give me advice that my tooth is very yellowness. So please solve my problem. Sir this problem is long time.
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
Dental implants need to be maintained carefully after surgery and for that you got to follow a few essential caring tips.
Best caring tips after dental implants:
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Healthy diet needs to be maintained and in this case, only nutritious and soft foods are to be included.
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Avoid cold or hot drinks and foods: You should not take excessively hot or chilled items immediately after dental implants as that might create an adverse situation. This is a strict instruction which is usually given to the patients by their dentists so that implants can be protected and can be maintained in the long run.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Taking painkillers: If the implanted area has swollen up, and it is paining badly, then you should try useful painkillers, but the medicines should be prescribed by your dentist. But do not take these medicines on a frequent basis rather take them only when the pain is severe.
Related Tip: "Reasons Why You Should Not Be Nervous About Dental Implant"