Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kc GoyelYour feedback matters!
I am a diabatic last 15 years now my foot are puting me in a worst position like burning etc is there any remedy for it i am a smoker & driker.
My sex drive does not responds quickly when she touches it. I sometimes feel that I am the only one who can control my own penis to get erect. I masturbate frequently. please help!
My Mom is 54 years old. She had blockage in artery as per TMT but the ECHO test results were not alarming and she is on medication with ECOASPIRIN-AV 75.
I am suffering from severe head ache to the right side of my brain. I feel that particular part very heavy to move on with. What should I do to get rid of my ache.
My age is 43 and married. I have noticed from last 2 to 3 years I have some problem during sex. First of all strength of the penis is weak and early discharge. During sex it turns to soft slowly. I can't share to anybody due to personal reason. Please tell me how to eradicate the problem. Thanks, Kaushik.
From last 5 to 7 days I am getting so much headache problem and stomach is so paining and my legs pain so much.
Sir, I have acidity prob regularly. And have low blood pressure. And my hemoglobin ratio is between always 7 to 8%, what to do ?
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.
I have been worrying about body pains anf viral fever as these are with me for once in a month. How to overcome it?
Sir. I am suffering with piles. When I go to toilet, the swelling of anals and some pain to be started. It has to be reduce after 4 or 5 hours. Then no pain no swelling. Again it will start with second day toilet. It is my daily pain. That 4 hours to be I can't do anything. please provide information for it.
I am 47 years old male. Suffering from psoriasis since 17-18 years. Not the critical position but yes in every season change it arises n elbows, finger joints, on skull, and n feet and lower legs. I am not a regular smoker but a regular alcoholic. My BP and cholesterol is normal. Taking vitamin A capsules (aquasol A) since 6 years regularly and because of that it is under ctrl. Also using dipsalic-f ointment for the same time. Sir please advice.
I am a 32yr old male and have a problem in passing urine sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute. How can I resolve the same?
Dear doctor I am doing Masturbation daily from 8th class now it is going like a addiction I cannot sleep with out masturbating please help me I do not want to masturbate any more but I am help less.
Respected sir, I am loosing my capacity to hold my semen for more than 2 minutes. First I was able to hold it for more than 3minutes but now my capacity is reducing day by day mostly during masturbation. Will this cause any problems to my married life. Can you give me som medicine for increasing the time to 5minutes.
Treat Premature Ejaculation with Onion - Onions are not only good for your testosterone levels, as they have been shown to increase nitric oxide production. They are also a very good source of vitamin C, which protects your nitric oxide molecule from free radicals.
Onions also contain a compound called quercetin. Querceting is well known for its ability to boost nitric oxide levels.