Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita SethYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor Me pregnant hoon. Mera 8th month chal rha h or ab mujse kuch b khaya piya nhi jata. Gale m jalan hoti h.is wjha se m bhut pareshan hu m kya kru. Please suggest me any home made remidy.
25. Increases your se
My age is 46+, I have hepatic fibrosis, is there any life risk? How I protect my liver? Reduce fatty liver.
I am 26 year female. Trying to conceive for the past one year. Have pcos and used to get periods using progesterone tabs. Later found a septum in my uterus about 2 cm and removed through laparoscopy. After 2 months of the surgery when I got my periods we started our treatment for pregnancy. From day 2 I started with ubiphene 100 for 5 days. Later through a pelvic scan a follicle was growing in my right ovary. On 15th day while it was about 20mm an hcg shot was given for me and on the very next did an iui. We had unprotected sex on 17th day as well. On 18th day doc confirmed ovulation. And the following tabs were taking from day one ie fopymin and glycomet. My period date was 18th Jan but I got no periods so on 21st Jan I did a UPT and result was negative. Doc then gave me duphaston 10mg 2 each for 5 days. I completed my course by 26th Jan morning. Still no periods so I did UPT again and it was big fat negative. Can anyone help me to know more about these causes of non pregnancy and no periods! And I have a BMI of 27.
I just started taking the mini pill as mu form of contraceptive 2 weeks ago. I have taken other contraceptives with no issues. I have had a headache for the past 5 days that is just getting worse. Could this be from the contraceptive, if so is it dangerous and why?
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi I am 23yrs old girl. I generally get my periods late orelse on time and they last for a maximum of 5 days. Is time I hav got my periods 9 days early and I only bleed lyk 10 drops maximum in d whle day orels when I go to urinate thrs red slimy discharge orelse wen I wash myself thr I gt like a thread of blood. For once I noticed there was black blood. And its been 9 days now that I am bleeding jat maximum of 0 drops a day. Is this something to worry about. I would also like to tell you that last time when I had done my sonography dey had tested an ovarian cyst which I have never treated. Would that be a problem?
- Boils: Make ashes from dry leaves of Neem and mix it with Neem oil. Use this preparation externally on Boils. And Also take juice of neem leaves regularly.
- Gas : take shivakshar pachan churna 2 to 4 grams twice a day after meal.
- Fullness of Stomach: Fry Garlic with Til Oil and give to eat in 5 to 10 pieces. Light massage with castor oil over the belly and get steam after massage.
- Skin diseases: In each type of Skin disease have to take bath with a water made with Neem leaves and take Manjisthadi Decoction in prescribed quantity.