Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare oneself for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety.
Am 27 yr working, married woman and diabetic for 3yr. Am on obimet sr 1gm before lunch and dinner. I have recently conceived. And doctor has started insulin. My last date of period was 11.06. 2015. According to TVS pregnancy the baby is 6weeks 4days old, bt, according to period calculation it should be 8weeks 2days. The doctor says it's a 12day lag. What does it mean? does it mean any abnormality? is the baby normal? please tell me.
I am a 25 years old girl. I have. hemophilia type 7. I am going to marry my lover in 4 months. If I pregnant any problem for this.
Hi, I have lots of problems from last 12 months I feel that my scalp is getting bald, I took lots of medicines, did lots of Home Remedies so now my hair is growing but taking so much time, I am taking biotin of 5000 mcg from last 2 weeks, but now I am feeling swelling on my hands fingers and leg and so much pain on my whole body, Why I don't know. I feel laziness and tires whole day my health is also not growing. Please suggest me Doctors what should I do?
I am 8th month pregnant woman last 5 days I am suffering from allergies it's like red in color coil shape itching also happened and it happens in my hand neck ,thigh . Please help me for it and let me know is it harmful for my baby or pregnancy.
I am experiencing Bleeding during periods time and thereafter and am afraid to move around freely. I am 49 years of age and for the last two years under homeopathic Doctor's treatment. Allopathic gynae cologist advises for removal of Uterus two years ago, but homeopathic doctor advised not to remove and promised cure by homeopathic medicines. Since two years no relief. I am diabetic and suffer from hypertension and taking medicines for the last 4 years. Please advise.
Hello. I get severe pain during my periods. I have a problem of white water discharge also. My sonography report says Uterus-50x34 mm in size there appears to be fluid collection in cervical area endometrial thickness is 7 mm. Please doctors suggest me, what should I do?
I am 26 years old and married. I am feeling uneasy since last 7 days. It seems a vaginal infection. Symptom's are itching, pain during intercourse, frequent urination, odour from vaginal place, fluid discharge. Please suggest me cure.
Phitkari (alum) used for vagina tightening? After sex vagina is loose it alum useful for tightening and how to used alum for it ?
On my wedding night my wife did not bleed Is mean that she had an physical relationship with someone else before marriage if no Then why she did not bleed.
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.