Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwal SodhiYour feedback matters!
खीरा हमारे शरीर के लिए बहुत ही पौष्टिक और हेल्थी होता है।
ये आपके शरीर में विटामिन को बढ़ाता है और जमें हुए कारकों को सक्रिय करने के लिए विटामिन को प्रोत्साहित करता है जो कि रक्त के थक्का बनाने में मदद करते हैं।
खीरा रक्त का थक्का बनाने की क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है जो कि रक्त को अत्यधिक बहने से रोकता है।
जैसा कि हमने ऊपर पढ़ा कि ये विटामिन को बढ़ाने व प्रोत्साहित करने में भी मदद करता है और यदि आपके शरीर में विटामिन की मात्रा पर्याप्त है तो ये रक्त को लगातार बहने से रोकता है।
साथ ही साथ इससे आपके नाक और मसूड़ों से भी रक्त के बहने में कमी आती है।
खीरा आपकी त्वचा को भी फायदा पहुंचाता है यदि आपकी त्वचा में जलन है या ज्यादा धूप से आप आये है और थका थका महसूस कर रहे हैं या आप की त्वचा में बहुत खीचाव है तो आप खीरे को खाने की बजाये काट कर भी अपने चहरे पर रक सकते हैं, इससे आपको 15 से 20 मिनट के बाद आराम महसूस होगा।
यदि आपकी आंखे सूजी हुईं है तो भी इसे गोल पतला काटकर आंखो में रखने से सूजन कम होती है।
खीरे में सिलीकोन और सल्फर होता जो कि बालों को बढ़ाने में सहायक होता है।
खीरे अपने कम कैलोरी और अधिक पानी वाले गुण के कारण उन लोगों के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद है जो लोग अपना वजन कम करना चाहते हैं।
पानी की ज्यादामात्रा और फाइबर होने के कारण खीरा आपके पाचन तंत्र से अपशिष्टों को बाहर निकालने और भोजन को पचाने में भी सहायता करता है।
रोज़ाना खीरे के सेवन से पुरानी कब्ज भी दूर हो जाती है।
खीरे की कड़वाहट की वजह से आप इसे खाने की बजाये जूस बनाकर भी पी सकते हैं।
इससे ये आपके लिए और भी लाभकारी होगा।
Homoeopathic Management in Gynecological Disorders
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility), it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.
Hii, I want to know about good time for pregnancy. My last monthly period started on 21 feb 2015 and stopped on 25 February 2015, I want a baby so in which date is best time for pregancy?
I have a sex with my wife without condom, after sex I gave her unwanted 72. Now next day she want to have ultrasound so the detail of sex or unwanted 72 comes in ultrasound or not. How many days should ultrasound done so the report of sex or unwanted 72 doesn't come.
I'm not having periods of this month. It's over 20 days. Please suggest me medicines that I can take.
I am 24 years male. I did sex with my gf before 1.5/2 month. She is pregnant now. We want abortion by medicine abortion. please suggest any way what to do or what should we do now.
So dont wait start keeping a food diary and revert back with me for any help!
Got my d&c done on 12 dec. Want to conceive again as early as possible. As my doc said to wait for 6 months. But its quite long period. Is it safe to conceive before that.
In pregnancy how should I maintain my figure Suggest me home workouts that maintain my fitness in pregnancy Thanks.
I am 25 years old. I did not get periods for the last four months. Please suggest me any pills to get them immediately.
Impotence is embarrassing for a man. It not only affects his self-confidence, but also the relationship with his partner. It is a condition in which a man cannot achieve an erection for having sex. If you are experiencing symptoms of impotence, they are most likely due to physical issues. However, sometimes psychological issues can also be responsible for impotence.
Here are 5 psychological factors, which may be associated with the inability to achieve an erection indicating impotence:
Stress: To a great extent, stress affects a person’s performance in bed. Due to excessive stress and pressure arising from different responsibilities and commitments, he might not be able to focus on sex. Extreme stress due to fear may leave him uneasy, thereby making it difficult for him to have an erection.
Anxiety: After experiencing symptoms of impotency, it is likely that a man may get extremely anxious about the fact that he will not be able to perform well in bed again. This anxiety may also arise from relationship problems, sexual abuse in the past or when a person is in a new relationship. As such, during sex, anxiety may make a man self-conscious, which makes it quite difficult for him to have an erection.
Depression: Feeling depressed or extremely sad because of any kind of issue such as a failed relationship, a poor career or recalling some past trauma may cause erectile dysfunction. Depression makes a person tired , thereby lowering his sex drive. The medicines used for treating depression may also lower libido,as a result of which a man may fail to get an erection.
Low Self-esteem: Having a low or a negative self-esteem may cause performance anxiety. A person is likely to be worried about how he will perform in bed. Low self-esteem may arise from factors related to body image, past experiences and from an underlying feeling of guilt.
Lack of Interest: Many conditions may divert a man’s interest from having sex. The lowering of libido will make it difficult for a man to get an erection and may lead to impotence. Such lack of interest may be on account of relationship issues, certain medications or because of ageing. Anger may also make a person lose interest in having sex.
If your sex life is getting hampered because of any such psychological factors, you must visit a doctor for seeking advice, suggestions and treatment. This will allow you to uncover and resolve the impotence-related problems, thereby letting you enjoy a healthy relationship with your partner in bed.
Many of my friends ask me for sexual relationship I am 21 year old is it safe to keep the relation with multiple partner using condom.
Im 30 years old and married 3years back, Im having pcod problem, I have gone for 2 times ivf process but still not conceived, and hysteroscopy also done, everything was normal in hysteroscopy, now what can I do? Please suggest me.
Hello, me and my had oral sex with protection though ve do not have any intercourse other than rubbing my penis using protection. She had her last periods during the period 5-8 of april, and ve had oral sex on 15th april, and now she is having itching on her boobs and nipples. Is that a symptom of pregnancy? If yes the how to avoid?
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.