Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanu Rajput
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanu RajputYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very nice experience
I was looking for the best doctor to treat my problems and I found Dr.Kanu well rated and with lots of positive reviews about him, so i decided to book a consultation with him. Initially i met Dr.Manu and he was more to the point and likes to put all facts on the table, he listened to my problems carefully and prescribed medicines for it. On my next visit I met Dr.Kanu and he was so friendly and patient that you will have no hesitation in sharing your deepest secrets too. Its been 3 months since my first visit to the clinic and it was one of best decision of my life to visit the clinic. speaking about treatment, i was in very bad shape at first but after starting medications i am getting better day by day. Also both the doctors are available at whatsapp/call, they answer all your concerns even at odd hours. To all those who are reading this I would highly recommend consulting these doctors for a happy and beautiful life ahead...i hope my feedback helps you all...thankyou..
My experience with doctor kanu rajput and Dr manu rajput was very great.I visited sidri international 2 months back to cure sexual disorders which i have developed due to bad habbit. on first day I talked to Dr Manu rajput. He is a great person and on second day I talked to Dr Kanu rajput . talking to them increased my confidence which was very low. After seing the results I am writing this feedback. I have started my treatment two months back and now I am experiencing major changes in my body. Erections are coming with morning erection which i have lost years ago and premature ejaculation has shown improvement. I have left the masturbation habbit. During treatment we are in touch through watsapp and phone calls. One great thing about these two doctors is that these two doctors are very friendly.I have visited clinic several times during this period and each time it increases my confidence.
Namaste dosto .... jaisa ki inhone mujhe samajhaya ki jo aapko ho raha hai vo koi badi baat nahi hai mai ise phle bhot juada depressed tha .... par inse salah lene ke baad ab mai bhot khus hu ye bhot hi acche doctor hai ... i like him and jis tarah baat karte hai koi bhi patient inse apni baat khul kar kah sakata hai bejijhak bol sakate hai ye aapko acche se samjhege or fir aapko jo bimari hai usme madad karenge mai to inse salah leke bhot satisfied hu or ab samaj gaya ki jo ho raha tha vo sab natural tha no medical and medicine required for it... thank you so much ....
I had unprotected sex 15 days back. Realised that there are red sores on my penis head after tolerating so much pain My friend recommended me to consult dr manu rajput and dr kanu Rajput They told me about the seriousness about my condition and guided me in every hurdle like a friend and not a doctor. I have been taking medication as suggested by him and withing 15 days im 90% cured He gave me ointments to heal the sores and recommended ayurvedic medicines to heal them. Was a very good decision to consult Dr Kanu Rajput and Dr Manu Rajput.
It fas realy a fantastic experience to talk with Dr. Kanu Rajput. He is not only the doctor but also a good friend of all the people who feel hesitate while telling their problems. He is not less than God for me in this condition just because of his nature I could discuss my problem with him. I am also surprised by knowing the diet suggested by him. It will help me get well soon. I would like to end my feedback by telling that just after talking to him I am feeling half well and will be fully well soon.
I was diagnosed with a desease called candidiasis , i got worried and after a while i came to know about sidri international skin hair & sexology . Here i met Dr. manu & Dr. Kanu both are great doctor and their behaviour is very good and friendly . They make me feel comfortable so i can share problem with hesitation and they give ayurvedic medicine so no tension of side effects and they have good knowledge which help in speedy recovery
From last 3months suffering balanitis & i was too much bothered by a balanitis infection in my private parts bcz my marriage fixed within 2months ... and tried all type of medicines &raw garlic but didnt improve .... but when i went to him ..initialy thought that his medicines are fully natural..but found those medicines are amazingly swift healing....only 10days completely cured....once again thankq so much sir
My experience was really good. Finally I found a doctors who is nice in talking and keep the conversation light with bit of sarcasm. As fas as treatment is concerned, I started to feel good improvement in my 1st month. Looking forward for further progress. But thanks to dr. Kanu again for understanding me and my condition.
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction and then I met Dr. Kanu Rajput . He ensured me it's a curable disease and from there on we started treating it . He listened to all my queries and was just a call away whenever I wanted to ask anything. Thanks to Dr . kanu Rajput I am absolutely fine now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful. Dr. Kanu is Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor . He answered all my queries about sexual issues and did not offer me any expensive medicines. Very honest and trustworthy Sexologist. THANKS
He is one of the most calm and composed doctor I ever met. He never jumped to write medicines or tests and gave ample time to me and listened to my problems patiently. Kudos to his genuine and honest attitude. Highly recommended.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful, saved my life, helped me improve my health, practical and inspiring. Absolutely best Sexologist in Delhi and NCR region
Dr kanurajput very nice person milke unse kafi confatable lagaa thankew sir ..
Dr. Kanu Rajput provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good sir
The experience was actually nice and he was very polite as well .
dr kanu rajput very nice person he solve my promblem very eaisly
Dr kanu is a very generous person, and kind towards rhe patients.
i am satisfied....dr kanu rajput he is explain very gentle
Great experience dr kanu I am very satisfied for work..
He is just a life saviour that's all I can say..
awesome discussion great experience Dr kanu ...
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One out of every six people in the United States suffers from this disease. It is more common than you think. Like any other STD, it is extremely important to take proper protection (use a condom) while engaging in sexual activities.
Genital Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus.
- HSV-1 is most commonly associated with blisters and ulcers around the mouth known as cold sores.
- HSV-2 is associated with blistering lesions in genital areas that are exposed during sexual contact.
However, both types of herpes simplex virus can infect the mouth or the genital areas, meaning that genital contact with a cold sore on the mouth can lead to genital herpes. Likewise, kissing someone with a cold sore can spread the herpes simplex virus infection.
After the initial outbreak of herpes, the virus travels through the nerves and resides in nerve tissue within the body.
Most people with genital herpes don’t know they have it. That’s because in most people it produces either no symptoms or very mild ones.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- The area around your genitalia becomes red and cracked without any pain or itching.
- Itching around your anal region
- Blisters around your genitalia can cause immense pains when they break open.
- Pain in the open sores while urination.
- Headaches and backaches.
- Flu and swollen lymph nodes are very common.
- Fatigue is also felt if you suffer from genital herpes.
Symptoms like these can be mistaken for other infections such as vaginal yeast infections, bacterial infections and bladder infections. So, if you are suffering from such symptoms it is advisable to go in for a health check up followed by a physical exam and a blood test to confirm whether you have genital herpes or not.
How can it get spread?
You can only get Genital Herpes from vaginal intercourse and not anal or oral intercourse. The fluid present in the sore of a genital herpes patient has infected fluid. If the fluid comes in contact with their partner’s sexual organs while having intercourse they can be easily infected.
Can Symptoms Be Treated?
There is no cure for genital herpes. But the symptoms can be lessened and prevented with treatment. Treatment can also reduce the risk of infecting others.
Your healthcare provider may prescribe antiviral medications to help prevent or reduce the pain and discomfort from an outbreak of symptoms. Medication taken on a daily basis to suppress the virus can reduce the number of outbreaks and reduce the risk of infecting others
How to Avoid Getting Genital Herpes:
- Try to have sex with people who have been tested negative for herpes or any other STDs.
- Use a latex condom while having sex. It prevents any sort of liquid to pass inside your partner’s genitalia.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Burning and itching, along with an unpleasant odor, are common symptoms which indicate a vaginal infection. Vaginal infections, also known as vaginitis are common in women. All women experience some form of it during their lifetime. A vaginal infection may occur when the normal vaginal balance is affected. The balance may be disturbed by factors such as douches, changes in hormone level, certain antibiotic medicines, pregnancy and vaginal intercourse. There are several different types of vaginal infections, which commonly occur in women.
The most common of them are as follows:
- Yeast infections: This is the most common form of vaginitis. It is caused by a species of the Candida fungus. This fungis dwells in the body naturally in small numbers. They thrive in a moist, warm and airless environment, and commonly cause a vaginal infection if they grow in numbers in the vagina. A thick, white discharge is indicated in some women as a symptom of yeast infection. The discharge may resemble cottage cheese. Vaginal itching and redness of the vulva and vagina are also likely.
- Bacterial vaginosis: Along with yeast, bacteria known as lactobacilli naturally thrive in the vagina. When the count of this bacteria reduces too much, bacterial vaginosis or BV is triggered. The normal lactobacilli gets replaced by other harmful infection-causing bacteria. A common bacteria associated with this condition is gardnerella. A woman may experience a thick, whitish discharge or a clear and slippery discharge. A fishy odor during sexual intercourse may also be noticed.
- Trichomonas: This condition is the only vaginal infection, which is considered to be a true sexually transmitted infection. It is commonly called trich and is caused by a one-celled parasite known as trichomonas vaginalis. It is commonly transmitted during sexual intercourse. The symptoms of the condition are similar to other vaginal infections like burning, swelling of the vulva, vaginal discharge of yellow gray and green color. Pain during urination and the presence of a fishy odor during sexual intercourse are also indicated.
- Chlamydia vaginitis: This is an STD which leads to the inflammation of the vagina. A discharge with Chlamydia is also likely in some women. Bleeding after sexual intercourse is another common symptom of this condition, which occurs from vaginal infection. Women above the age of 26 who are sexually active should undertake tests for this condition as in many cases it strikes without showing any symptoms. It is also capable of damaging a woman's fertility.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor upon experiencing the symptoms of any kind of vaginal infection. This will ensure proper and early diagnosis so that the condition does not deteriorate further. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!