Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanu RajputYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very nice experience
My experience with doctor kanu rajput and Dr manu rajput was very great.I visited sidri international 2 months back to cure sexual disorders which i have developed due to bad habbit. on first day I talked to Dr Manu rajput. He is a great person and on second day I talked to Dr Kanu rajput . talking to them increased my confidence which was very low. After seing the results I am writing this feedback. I have started my treatment two months back and now I am experiencing major changes in my body. Erections are coming with morning erection which i have lost years ago and premature ejaculation has shown improvement. I have left the masturbation habbit. During treatment we are in touch through watsapp and phone calls. One great thing about these two doctors is that these two doctors are very friendly.I have visited clinic several times during this period and each time it increases my confidence.
Namaste dosto .... jaisa ki inhone mujhe samajhaya ki jo aapko ho raha hai vo koi badi baat nahi hai mai ise phle bhot juada depressed tha .... par inse salah lene ke baad ab mai bhot khus hu ye bhot hi acche doctor hai ... i like him and jis tarah baat karte hai koi bhi patient inse apni baat khul kar kah sakata hai bejijhak bol sakate hai ye aapko acche se samjhege or fir aapko jo bimari hai usme madad karenge mai to inse salah leke bhot satisfied hu or ab samaj gaya ki jo ho raha tha vo sab natural tha no medical and medicine required for it... thank you so much ....
I had unprotected sex 15 days back. Realised that there are red sores on my penis head after tolerating so much pain My friend recommended me to consult dr manu rajput and dr kanu Rajput They told me about the seriousness about my condition and guided me in every hurdle like a friend and not a doctor. I have been taking medication as suggested by him and withing 15 days im 90% cured He gave me ointments to heal the sores and recommended ayurvedic medicines to heal them. Was a very good decision to consult Dr Kanu Rajput and Dr Manu Rajput.
It fas realy a fantastic experience to talk with Dr. Kanu Rajput. He is not only the doctor but also a good friend of all the people who feel hesitate while telling their problems. He is not less than God for me in this condition just because of his nature I could discuss my problem with him. I am also surprised by knowing the diet suggested by him. It will help me get well soon. I would like to end my feedback by telling that just after talking to him I am feeling half well and will be fully well soon.
I was diagnosed with a desease called candidiasis , i got worried and after a while i came to know about sidri international skin hair & sexology . Here i met Dr. manu & Dr. Kanu both are great doctor and their behaviour is very good and friendly . They make me feel comfortable so i can share problem with hesitation and they give ayurvedic medicine so no tension of side effects and they have good knowledge which help in speedy recovery
From last 3months suffering balanitis & i was too much bothered by a balanitis infection in my private parts bcz my marriage fixed within 2months ... and tried all type of medicines &raw garlic but didnt improve .... but when i went to him ..initialy thought that his medicines are fully natural..but found those medicines are amazingly swift healing....only 10days completely cured....once again thankq so much sir
My experience was really good. Finally I found a doctors who is nice in talking and keep the conversation light with bit of sarcasm. As fas as treatment is concerned, I started to feel good improvement in my 1st month. Looking forward for further progress. But thanks to dr. Kanu again for understanding me and my condition.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful. Dr. Kanu is Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor . He answered all my queries about sexual issues and did not offer me any expensive medicines. Very honest and trustworthy Sexologist. THANKS
He is one of the most calm and composed doctor I ever met. He never jumped to write medicines or tests and gave ample time to me and listened to my problems patiently. Kudos to his genuine and honest attitude. Highly recommended.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanu Rajput to be very helpful, saved my life, helped me improve my health, practical and inspiring. Absolutely best Sexologist in Delhi and NCR region
Dr. Kanu Rajput provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good sir
He is just a life saviour that's all I can say..
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!