Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanojia Kanwar Harishwar Narain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanojia Kanwar Harishwar NarainYour feedback matters!
I have intermittent cough for last two years. Its not regular cough. It does not last long. May be just once or twice in a day. But it is there. It's not gone. It's in my chest. I am a smoker and alcohol drinker. I also want to get rid of smoking and alcohol.
Hi I am 20 year old girl. And I am suffering from acne and scars of acne. Please give me some solution. Thank you.
I'm 30 years old women, unmarried. Can I start using retinol anti aging products? How can I maintain my skin & I need to reduce weight, I'm 5 feet wit 57 kg. Suggest me some good skin care tips & for fitness.
I am a 56 years old female, i am addicted to tossed cough syrup for sleep I want to know if you put on weight with this cough syrup.
Sir, Mujhko 3-4 dinose bukhar hai aur Gale PE khasi ke wajase sujan hai to sir mujko mere area ke doctor ne chlorhexidine Mouth wash IP diya hai uuse gurali karne ke liye lekin do fin use karne ke baad mere teeth me pain ho raha hai to ab kya karu.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures such as scar excision to non invasive procedures such as cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and - the cause for dissatisfaction
- functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- patient's expectations
- location of the scar
- quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an over production of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
1. Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
2. Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
3. Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!