Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My age is 28 and my wife age is 22 we both are involving in sex but she do not getting pregnant. What would we do.
I am 31 years old. Suffering with pcod. Suddenly Experiencing pain upper left side of my stomach and feel the pain mostly when I use washroom. Is it related or could be muscular?
How fenugreek works?
Fenugreek seeds are rich in soluble fibre, which may help to lower the blood glucose level through delayed gastric emptying and slowed carbohydrate absorption. The amino acid contained in the seeds may also directly stimulate insulin secretion and reduce insulin resistance. Fenugreek may also increase the number of insulin receptors in red blood cells and improve glucose utilization in peripheral tissues.
How to use?
Take a teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds and soak in water the overnight. Eat these soaked in the morning. These seeds can taste bitter but over time you can adjust to them. Drink all the water and chew up the soaked seeds. You may need more water to push them down.
The bitter taste of fenugreek seeds can be minimized by toasting them, adding honey or buying de-bitterized seeds. Powdered seeds can also be useful.
The usual dose of fenugreek seeds is 5 to 30 grams with each meal or 15 to 90 grams all at once with one meal.
What are the effects of fenugreek seeds on diabetes?
In type ii diabetes, adding fenugreek seeds to a meal decreases the increase in blood glucose after the meal. Fenugreek seeds show improved blood glucose control and insulin function. It reduces the fasting blood glucose in both type I and ii diabetes.
Dyslipideamia and heart disease are common in diabetics. Fenugreek seeds promote heart health and help in lowering blood cholesterol levels.
What are the side effects of fenugreek seeds?
Fenugreek seeds are completely safe when used in moderation. Nausea, abdominal discomforts like diarrhea and/or gas are few minor side effects which usually subside after a few days of use. When used topically on skin watch for skin irritation and rashes. These seeds are not recommended in pregnancy, as it causes uterine contraction.
What is the name of much more. Sex medicine I want to give my gf sex medicine. And who feeling more sex at a time the we will do everything. Tel me the medicine how to protect we sex time.
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
Hi Doctor, I am pregnant 6 weeks 3 days. 6 weeks Dr. did ultrasound there is no heartbeat. After that she gave me weekly injection and said for test s progestin. and that report is 3.6 .its low now she gave me daily progestin injection and wait for 10 days duphaston 10 mg three times a day. Is there any chance that heartbeat come please help me. Thank you.
Hi i am 26 year old married i had got my periods on 24 th January and lasted for 3 days on.First and third day of period i had unprotected sex and on.14th February i had unprotected sex what are my chances of pregnancy and i never have irregular periods
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.