Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Singhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I 25 female 2 years before had c section. I have my first son. I am still feeding him. I want stop breast feeding so pls help me out. And even I am gaining my weight from my hip. Is tat due to often intimacy. Or because of my low HB level.
Hello, one of my friend is facing issue with her breast. She said that she is having pain in her right breast. We had a sex but that was 4 days back. She said that there is dark black portion near the nipple area with pimple like things surrounding that part. What is that? Now I came to know about this situation. She fear it as a breast cancer? Please suggest? Do we need to consult the doctor at the earliest? Please suggest?
सेक्स में कम रुचि होना एक प्रश्न कई बार मुझ से पूछा गया हे - सप्ताह में कितनी बार सेक्स करना नोर्मल होता हे? इसका कोई निश्चित उत्तर नहीं हो सकता। क्या रोज़ सेक्स असामान्य हे? असल में सेक्स की frequency उसी कपल में अलग अलग समय में अलग हो सकती हे। नए रेलेशन्शिप के पहले २ वर्षों में सबसे अधिक होती हे, फिर धीरे धीरे कम होने लगती हे ।
फिर यदि दोनो अपनी सेक्स लाइफ़ से संतुष्ट हे तो फ़िक्र की कोई बात नहीं परंतु यदि किसी एक को या दोनो को शिकायत हे तो ये गम्भीर रूप धारण कर सकती हे । ये समस्या पुरूषों तथा महिलाओं में काफ़ी बहुतायत में पायी जाती हे । इसका अर्थ हे कि आपके दिमाग़ में सेक्स के ख़याल कम आते हे, आप सेक्शूअल क्रिया शुरू करने की चेष्टा नहीं करते या आपके साथी की हर कोशिश को नकार देते हे ।
यदि आप दोनो इस से समझोता कर लेते हे और सन्तुष्ट हे तो सब ठीक हे ,पर यदि आप में से एक की सेक्स इच्छा दूसरे से काफ़ी अलग हे या आप में से एक के विवाहेतर सम्बंध बन जाए तो इसका आपके जीवन पर नकारात्मक प्रभाव हो सकता हे । अनुमान के अनुसार लगभग एक तिहाई विवाहित महिलाओं में यह समस्या पायी जाती हे । उम्र के साथ इसकी सम्भावना बड़ती हे अतः रजोनिव्रति: के बाद आधी से अधिक महिलायें प्रभावित होती हे। अधिकतर 20-35 वर्ष की महिलायें ही इसकी शिकायत करती हे और इलाज के लिए प्रयत्न करती हे। बाक़ी इसे नियति मान कर समझोता कर लेती हे ।
इस के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे
- अत्यधिक थकान
- डिप्रेशन की बीमारी
- अत्यधिक व्यस्त रहने से सेक्स को लगातार उपेक्षित करना
- दोनो की नोकरी की शिफ़्ट अलग होने या अलग शहर में रहने से समय की अथवा एकांत की कमी
- शरीर में अवांछित गंध ( पसीने , रसोई अथवा प्राइवट पार्ट के इन्फ़ेक्शन )
- शारीरिक बीमारी जैसे गुर्दे, लिवर की बीमारी, मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप, जोड़ो का दर्द
- अनेक मानसिक बीमारियाँ तथा उनकी दवाईया
- होरमोनेस का असन्तुलन
- दिमाग़ की रसोली
- जीवनसाथी को सेक्स प्रॉब्लम होना जैसा ऊपर बताया गया हे, कामेच्छा कम होने के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे इसलिए पहले विस्तार से हिस्ट्री लेना आवश्यक हे। उनका पूरा शारीरिक एवम् मानसिक चेकउप किया जाता हे।
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की उचित देख भाल करना
- प्राइवेट पार्ट की सफ़ाई और अवांछित गंध से सावधान रहना
- थोड़ा प्राइवट समय निकालते रहना ताकि शारीरिक एवं मानसिक निकटता बनी रहे
- कोई भी शारीरिक बीमारी का उचित उपचार करना
- ये न सोचे कि सेक्स अपनेआप हो जाएगा। अलग समय निकाल कर इसे पर्याप्त प्राथमिकता दे।
- नियमित व्यायाम करे
- कई बार कई प्रकार की दवा भी देनी पड़ती हे ।
- सेक्स थेरपी , काउन्सलिंग एंड मसॉज़ थेरपी फ़ायदा कर सकती हे।
यदि आप को या किसी जानने वाले को ये समस्या हे तो सम्पर्क करने के लिए क्लिक करे ऑनलाइन कॉन्सल्टेशन के लिए क्लिक करे I
She is losing her menstrual cycle/period for last few months and she had her last about 50 days ago. She has no symptoms of pregnancy and no sign of vomiting. She has no other problems. Now a days she remains depressed so much. What is the actual problem ? Is it normal or not!
Hamari shadi ko 6 month ho gaye hai or abhi tk hamara koi baby nahi hai hum jab bhi baby try karte hai to har bar reglt nagitive aata hai bar bar ye problem Kyu aa rahi hai.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
I am 23 years old and got married last year I never took precautions except using removal method but since last 3 months i'm trying to conceive but not able to last month my periods got delay by a month n this month again its been Delayed I took test but its negative, I want to conceive my weight is 44 kg.
Hi Doctor This is to ask you like yesterday I was with my girlfriend. Now she and I just were having a hug and we started masturbating each other but by mistake my ejaculation went onto her stomach and leg. She was in her shorts. Now she went in and washed it but forgot to wash fingers with soap. And she then used the fingers to wash the vagina. What should be done and is pregnancy possible. Really very scared.
9 incredible health benefits of bell pepper
I simply love bell peppers, particularly the brightly colored ones. Although they belong to the chili pepper family, bell peppers are mild and can jazz up a salad in an instant, lend a perky crunch to your pizza, and taste fantastic when roasted.
But the appeal of bell peppers goes way beyond their stunning good looks. Here’s a short list of the good things they can do for your health:
Bell peppers are low in calories! so, even if you eat one full cup of them, you get just about 45 calories. Bonus: that one cup will give you more than your daily quota of vitamin a and c!
They contain plenty of vitamin c, which powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful. The highest amount of vitamin c in a bell pepper is concentrated in the red variety.
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
The capsaicin in bell peppers has multiple health benefits. Studies show that it reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol, controls diabetes, brings relief from pain and eases inflammation.
If cooked for a short period on low heat, bell peppers retain most of their sweet, almost fruity flavor and flavonoid content, which is a powerful nutrient.
The sulfur content in bell peppers makes them play a protective role in certain types of cancers.
The bell pepper is a good source of vitamin e, which is known to play a key role in keeping skin and hair looking youthful.
Bell peppers also contain vitamin b6, which is essential for the health of the nervous system and helps renew cells.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers, such as lutein, protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.
It is a very good source of vitamin k.
It contains a good amt. Of alpha lipoic acid (antioxidants) which decreases blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
We can consume spinach in many ways. Spinach salad is rich in nutrition & provides adequate amounts of fibre & essential vitamins to the body.
Boiled spinach is good for skin & hair. It provides vitamin a to the body.
Spinach can be cooked with lentils (dal) to make a high protein tasty dish.
Spinach soup is also very healthy. It is easy to digest & keeps your digestion healthy. It is very good for constipation & for post op. Patients.
Caution- it should be washed properly before use. In monsoon it is better to avoid spinach.
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is in depression. She doesn't feel happy and got angry when her husband touches her. She gets irritate while he is trying to convince her for sex. When he discussed this issue with her she said my body doesn't help me and I hate these things. Could you please let me know why it is happening at all. Also she is physically weak as her hemoglobin is below normal and always feel pain in her body either in legs, headche, or pain in whole body. She also has backbone problem. She is 32 years old and got married 13 years ago. She has two children one is 12 years old and second is 4 years old and both are male. Please help me how to make her fine. Thank you.
My vagina is very loose, when they penetrate in side they said its loose. My age is 25 and only one year passed for my marriage. Please help me.
Health benefits of Tapioca (Sabudana)
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.