Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologist in India. You will find Psychologist with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologist online in Delhi and from across India.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychotherapy For Couples
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old mother of a twins kids I am mentally feeling so much stressed and cannot control my emotions. Is there any remedy for my problem.
I am 34 years male having low fever and body ache at night and having stress on duty. Please suggest what to do?
Si rMale, age 51 y, i am smoking cigarates since last 30years still now, daily 10nos, just now i am feealing cheast pain last few days, what care to take
I am 20 years old. I want to study more. I am not able to concentrate on studies. What's the reason I really don't know. Please help me out of this problem?
I feel very depressed sir, because I miss my best friend he close to others and he neglected me how to friendship with him I feel very sad so please give me correct answer please sir.
MY SISTER IS A DEPRESSION PATIENT AND NOW WITH INSOMNIA SYMPTOMS.PLEASE SUGGEST ANY MEDICINE FOR MEMORY AND DEPRESSION.
I am feed up with my mother she is very depressive person keep on depressing me all the time. At the same time there is lot of quarrel between my mom and dad so my father always try to make me against my mother and my mother does the opposite. How to tackle this situation. Kindly help me.
Hi I am regular smoker from last 7 year. Today I got very little bleeding during cough. Suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from depression due to a break up with my first love. My exams are near. I can not concentrate on my studies. Please tell me ways to cope up with this.
How to increase our memory or IQ and develop our brain I don't remember anything later when I memories anything even I have this problem with my studies matter can you suggest me something like any exercise or any medicine or foods that develop my brain anything.
Hey doctor I smoke a lot and have been treated off of schizophrenia but still the medication is going on. Have minimal alcohol usage and have been on a ketogenic diet for the past 16 days. And before that for two weeks I was on paleo and am on a caloric deficit of around 1000 calories. The problem is I haven't had anything red or anything that gives off red colour no tomato no sauce no food colour or anything but today I puked after my breakfast and fist came out scrambled eggs and then what seemed to be a lot of red liquid like around 20 ml so to say. I feel pretty normal no upset stomach or anything should I worry?
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.