Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kanta JainYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to ask you, me sex jyada time tak nahi kar pata hu. Aur ek se jyada baar nahi kar pata hu. Yadi karna h to after 3-4 hrs me. So pls kuch btaye.
One bowl of bhindi gives you 40 gm of calcium. If you take it twice a week it will keep your teeth and bone healthy.
I have noticed that almost from four years my wrist bone doesn't change means it is thin. My bone density is low but my muscles are gud. I take good died included milk n milk products because it makes bone thicker. Mainly I think because of thin bones my height is also not increasing. So suggest me some remedies to make my bone thicker.
6 months pregnant. GCT is 181. Fasting Sugar is 78. Constant pain in lower abdomen. Constant body aches.
Hallo sir I sleep so much time and go bed. Let night. If I sleep 10 o clock to go to sleep it became 1 o clock to sleep.
High blood pressure is one of the most common lifestyle related disorders affecting people today. It can be defined as a systolic blood pressure reading higher than 140mmHg or a diastolic blood pressure reading that is higher than 90mmHg. A diagnosis of high blood pressure indicates that your heart needs to work harder to pump blood and nutrients through the body. If left unattended, this can lead to a number of cardiovascular problems including strokes.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that does not only takes into account the symptoms shown, but also the lifestyle of a person for a while and hence is ideally suited to treating lifestyle diseases like this. Ayurvedic remedies are largely natural and have negligible side effects. Some of the most effective ayurvedic herbal remedies for high blood pressure are:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a well known Ayurvedic herb that helps lower blood pressure. It also strengthens the mind and body and thus, gives a person an increased ability to handle different types of stress. Stress is one of the most common triggers of high blood pressure and hence fighting stress and staying calm is crucial to treating high blood pressure.
- Triphala: As the name suggests, triphala is a combination of three herbs; amla, haritaki and bibhitake. It helps stabilise blood pressure levels and helps improve blood circulation through the body. Triphala also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the pressure against the walls of blood vessels and in turn, reduces blood pressure. By reducing cholesterol, it also prevents the thickening of arteries and allows blood to flow evenly.
- Jatamansi: This herb helps reduce high blood pressure by protecting the arteries from the effects of free radicals. This is helpful in reducing high blood pressure as once arteries are damaged; their repair makes them narrower and hence affects their ability to carry blood. It also helps calm the mind and fights against stress.
- Arjuna: This herb accelerates the turnover of low density lipoprotein that is found in live cholesterol. This prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol and in turn, prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque. Arjuna also helps lower the production of stress hormones and prevents the hormones from damaging the inner lining of blood vessels.
In addition to the use of these herbs, weight management is essential in treating high blood pressure. This can be done through regular exercise and by eating a healthy, well-balanced diet.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden, but commonly develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.