Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kanta JainYour feedback matters!
I am 18+ and my body is growing. But penis are not growing as they should be at this time. They are small. Pls help me.
I am 24 yrs old, I am having cold for 6-7 days, due to cold left side face have pain including head and teeth.
Dear sir My wife is facing periods problem from past few months and also this month already completed 1month 20days still periods not happened so we both of thought may be will happen pregnant then we checked pregnancy test yesterday but there is also negative result. May be this kind of periods problem will be effect for future pregnancy please let me know. She got married with me 6 month before. Please help me on this issue. Because she looking for family plan but her periods is major problem. Kindly cooperate.
Sir my ling small and sex time power short time 1-2 minutes and I am mirred and sugar level normal and no any picyale problem.
Is there any harmful effect on hair if I apply egg white, egg yellow, lemon, and coconut oil. I am suffering from premature white hair and dandruff. Does this help in that.
I am 20th week pregnant. Now I have pain in my vagina from last 3-4 weeks. Specially when I am laying or sleeping on bed and changing my position. Now pain is increases. Kindly suggest me why it is happened.
I am 20 years old. I have a problem of migraine. Iam getting headache every morning mainly in winter what should I do sir? Can I get a solution for this problem.
Sir I am only 18 years old and I am getting erectile dysfunction and yes I masturbates. please help me to cure it.
Falling hair for last 1 year resulting in thin hair any treatment to stop hair fall and make it thicker.
I have a lot of dandruff can I use d free to reduce it. Do it cause any side effects .please guide me to reduce my dandruff.
Hi, I am (25). Height is 160 cm & weight is 64 kgs. I have been following diet since last 4 months. Reduced only 5 kgs & after that my body is not responding. My goal is to get 58 kgs. Doing regular exercise. Please suggest me.
Dear sir I am 25 years old height 5'11 i am facing too much problems from gas so please suggest me a basic routine for me.
I am 15 year old and I have an acidity problem. I am 82 kg and I want to loose my weight. What all should I do. I do various activities like playing cricket doing dance and do exercise too.
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.