Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal K JainYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old and i am suffering from type 2 diabetic since 3 years at present I am taking xmet 500 tab morning and night my sugar are 150 in fasting any medicine or diet to bring down to 110 to 120.
My immune system is not strong, I don't easily digest when I eat little bit extra, and also please suggest a good diet chart. Because I feel little weak at working and getting skinny.
Sir i am 32years old I have suffering from gas related problems last couple of years feel like one air ball circulate in my stomach and some times moves left and right side of my body.
I am 26 years old. I am not satisfied with my penis size (erect size just 4.5 inches. I want some increase in it length and width both. Although I have done mistakes in earlier years when I was 15, 16 years old.
As I understand that I can't take Viagra due to HTN, and was advised for Ayurvedic alternative, I want to which Ayurveda drug I should take & in what proportion AND Does this will have side effects. Presently, I am on BP drug. My Libido is weak and get exhausted early.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the is done systematically to prevent an attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.