Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Cancer Screening (Preventive)
Chromosomal Abnormality Screening
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Diseases In Pregnancy
Donor Insemination Surrogacy Procedures
Egg Donation Procedure
Embryo Donor Program
Endometrial Receptivity Assay
Essure System Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sir I present complete 6 weeks pregnant 1st scan is completed but baby heart beat not Seen any problem please explain sir.
My age is 34. After my delivery my weight increases due to thyroid. That time my weight 84 kg. So I request you please help me that how can reduce my weight ?
My cycle is going like this 20nov was the first date till 24 Nov n in Dec it went to 15dec till 19 Dec I'm so confused how will I calculate my ovulation day because my cycle is quiet fluctuating I want to plan a baby what will b d date of my ovulation when can I try? Please guide me.
Is it normal to miss period for one month after first sexual intercourse when girl bleed for 2 or 3 days after first sexual intercourse. And if she is not pregnant. Is there anything to worry or is it be easily treated by a gynecologist can anyone help me
I have vaginal yeast infection from last 3 months. I took a treatment from local gynecologist but still having problems what should I do?
15 days ago I had little blood with toilet, no pain. I went to doctor he checked and said you have little piles (first ya 2nd stage. He gave a tube and anti continuation medicine. After 3 days no blood came. Nothing. Now I wanna know, what I have to do? These days no blood no pain. Nothing at all. please tell me have the piles gone? I am worried.
I was on ova shield D S and progynova ths mnth. According to d scan I ovulated on the 5th of august. Wen wil I get my periods? Do these drugs cause a delay in d periods?
Hello doc. My aunt, 51 years, have irritable bowel syndrome. And her sugar level fasting is 107mg/dl. Her weight is 63. She is loosing weight rapidly. Pls suggest diet. Expecting a honest reply.
I am 20 years old female I got headache after doing sex and a sever pain on breast and breast is becoming larger after doing sex can you tell me the solution.
One ailment that affects a large number of women all over the world is that of breast cysts. Breast cysts are essentially benign abscesses that grow on and around the mammary glands. These cysts primarily develop on account of hormonal changes and are often assumed to develop naturally along with the development of breasts. These cysts are generally filled with fluids, which can be traced around the milk ducts.
Cysts are usually reported among women approaching menopause. While some cysts are of temporary kind, there may be others with a more prolonged run. Early diagnosis and prompt medication ensure that their growth gets arrested at the earliest. Although it is necessary to be vigilant about these eruptions, one need not fear any further exacerbation. Most cysts are harmless in nature and do not proceed to breast cancer. The symptoms as well as the causes of the latter are completely disparate.
However, some classes of cysts are more threatening than the others. These mostly comprise suspended solid elements besides the regular fluid content. Some might even have thicker walls compared to the others. Accordingly, they are called complicated and complex cysts. In these cases, one must exercise caution and get them treated immediately. Some of the most popular remedies include drainage through needle aspiration.
On certain occasions, physicians also recommend biopsy. Wherein, a different mode of treatment ensues. Other ways of tackling breast cysts are ultrasound guidance using local anesthesia. In most cases however, depending upon the traits of the cysts, physicians leave them unaltered. One might choose to remove them for cosmetic as well as comfort purposes. Women come to such decision because breast cysts prove to be painful during menstrual cycles and some might even resent its appearance.
One unavoidable repercussion of needle aspiration is that the cysts tend to come back periodically. Dealing with it then becomes a fairly tedious task. This was known to cause anxiety and depression in a lot of women. Counselling and support group can prove beneficial here. But, the most crucial factor in learning to deal with breast cysts would be generating more awareness with regard to the causes and effects of breast cysts. Also, it is recommended to get your full body check up done at regular intervals to ensure that you are able to prevent any mishappening.
I conceived my 1st baby in no time and im trying fr my 2nd frm d past 4-5 months. Im worried that its taking time. Y is it taking time has my fertility declined or is it normal? please help. Do I need to take medical help.
I have done pregnancy test today but it was negative then why my periods are soo late I am worried about it plss give me some suggestion doctor.
I got married. But now I and my wife don't need and children. Most of time I used condom but my wife insist me to do direct Sex and sometimes I also think for direct Sex but I scared about pregnancy. So please guide me that When can we do for direct sex? And when can we do with condom?
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
Have a breakfast by 8: 30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10: 30 am
Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
At 2: 30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.