Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kabi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KabiYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 7th Jan, she was having her period and it was the third day of her bleeding. I am pretty sure I did not ejaculate inside her. She took an i-pill within 7-8 hours, the next day we again had unprotected sex and again I am sure that I did not ejaculate inside her. But she was afraid that she might pregnant so she insisted and again took an i-pill within 7-8 hours. After 2 days she started bleeding again and the bleeding lasted for about 9-10 days. Bleeding stopped on 20th Jan. Now its 18th Feb and she hasn't got her period. Is she pregnant?
I am having buzzing sound in my left ear and feels a bit blocked also, I have shown to ent, at that time was having cold and cough, Dr. told it may be due to that, but now I am cured. I am still having the buzzing sound, kindly let me know.
I am 22 years old, I am suffering from fever from last two weeks, some times body temperature getting cool and suddenly become hot alternate days are coming fever, I think it can be typhoid or malaria so please help me, and give me a suggestion to reduce it,
I am having a severe headache for the past 3 weeks. I have tried several home remedies but of no use. Can you please give me any suggestion what to do.
Hii sir I am a 22 year old boy I am in very difficult problem sir is that I am masturbating since childhood nd now my penis has become thin from its base nd thick from upper part plzzz advice me sirrr what can I do to thick again my penis nd also I have prob of erection is that as soon as I stand up I loose my erection I can not keep my erection while standing plzzzz give me your value able suggestion sir im waiting 4 your thankfully rply please help me.
I have problems of repeating of urinating at small intervals and 3 to 4 times motion in a day since last 30 years. My age is 62 years, and ht 5ft 6 inch and weight 70 kgs. My sugar level increases slightly after food. After urinating I feel some abnormal in legs for 1 to 2 minutes.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?