Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K.S.NathYour feedback matters!
I have sinus problem which make very uncomfortable to stay and continue cough and itching on ears and nose get blocked every time.
I am having cold for the past 2-3 days. Running nose, sore throat and pain. What should be the measures that I should take? These problems are recurring. I keep getting these colds often. Any suggestions?
My wife 36 years old her weight 68 kg height 5.4 feet and having thyroid past 1 yr taking thyronorm 5mg daily she complains of blockage and Uneasiness in throat.Please advise
Whenever I spit some white things use to come what is that. After having food some throat problem starts. It feel that something is blocking my breath.
I have a very serious problem of running nose kindly tell me what to do and what to not? Please advise.
I have running nose from last 1 week. It's not running continuously, but wastes are filling inside nose.
I have a problem of throat infection that often CME when ever I drink water from outside any water apart frm my home water affects my throat the pain is very severe that I am unable to swallow my own saliva I even get fever bcoz of that pain. I can't carry my water bottle where ever I go please help.
In my ears no wax is formed and they seem to dry and itchy and when itched some water like substance wets the ear. please help.
I am 48 yrs old male and I am informed by the ENT specialist to undergo major surgery polyps as I am having breathing problem thorough nostrils due to chronic colds. Will I become very sensitive after this surgery and should I use medication life long. DOCTOR told that if I further dely it may lead to many problems. Pl suggest.
Hello doctor From last 1 week I am feeling little pain in my throat. I take alcohol mostly on weekends. What can be reason and please suggest what should I do for this. Thanks doctor.
Hi sir / mam I took mifegest kit. I took mifepristone pill in the morning around 11 AM, I vomited 3 times after 1 hr and I felt dizziness, weakness next morning and after 36 hrs of 1st pill I took 2 misoprostol pills orally and 2 vaginally at night. After 20 mins I had a bleeding for 2- 3 mins and it stopped. I felt pain during bleeding. After that I had diarrhea for next 12 hrs till 12 o'clock. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I GOT ABORTED OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY CONFUSED.
Dear sir, I am suffering from hearing loss - right ear upto 70 db at 2000 to 8000 hrtz and left ear upto 80 db for same frequencies. Further re have C type reflexes and left ear have A type reflex. Presently I hear continuous beep from left year even noisy environment. Kindly recommend way ahead.
Congestion in nose and blood clots comes out while clearing nose. Some heaviness too feeling in nose.
From past 2 years I have a problem of bleeding in left nose. I have normal b. P but I am unable to find out what it is caused for. My doc said its just an infection caused in nose. I need a complete answer for these.
What is the best way to cure sinusitis using home remedies, in the easiest way. Will be happy by prompt reply.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.