Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K C Garg
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K C GargYour feedback matters!
How to increase intercourse period? How to get rid of premature ejaculation? How do I satisfy my wife sexually?
I have sex problem due to which I have backache, lower abdominal pain and sometime leg joint pain, wat shud I do. Mostly these situation happen after masturbation I am not married, I feel laziness and lack of confidence during sex, some time erection problem which make uncomfortable in front of partner. What shud I do plzzz suggested me some good medicine wat examination shud I done to get rid of these problem completely.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir, I am admit in a hospital last 1 Month for abdomen pain. After all test they decide my diagnosis is ibs. Bt in my blood test eosinophil count is slightly high at 16.1%. So they refer to me at hematologist. Now they changed my diagnosis as tropical enteropathy. Hematologist prescribe a test of ldh and peripheral smear. Sir request to you what is my diagnosis and what is tropical enteropathy and is eosinophilic is a serious case?
I am getting married soon and about a year ago I was intimate with my then girlfriend for the first time ever in my life. I was feeling very guilty for having sex before marriage, I ejaculated very early and lost my erection. I can retain an erection when I masturbate but I haven't had sex since and am worried that it might be a problem and cause problems in my marriage.
Sir Mene ek prostitute sex kiya condom use kiya kya after sex Mene condom Apne hath se nikala but gar pahunchte waqt main bhool Gaya or Mene usi hath se supari phadhkar kha li usse mujhse hiv ho Sakta hai.
If you suffer from sleeplessness or disrupted sleep at night, you should consider undertaking Ayurvedic measures to deal with the problem. The principle of Ayurveda states that proper sleep is a very important part of maintaining a good health, and any compromise with it could lead to complications. There are several Ayurvedic principles that you can adopt in order to improve your sleep. They are as follows:
Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule
- It is important for you to be disciplined regarding your sleep.
- Your mind remains dull and slow from 6 pm to 10pm. This is an ideal time for sleeping.
- You should sleep early, which will enable you to sleep well throughout the night, and wake up early the next morning.
- Try having dinner by 7 pm. Your digestive system cools down as the sun begins to set.
- Having an early meal allows proper digestion, which is important for positive sleep.
- While eating any meal, you should not concentrate on any other thing except for food.
- Oil massage therapy, especially a massage on your feet with herbal oils, is an effective Ayurvedic remedy to improve sleep.
- There are several nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished during such an oil massage.
- Massaging relieves stress, improves your blood circulation, makes you calm and relaxed, and lets you sleep at length.
- This is another important Ayurvedic way of improving your sleep.
- You need to practice several rounds of Nadi Shodhana Pranayama on a regular basis, which involves alternate nostril breathing.
- This method helps in calming down your nervous system, soothes your mind, and thus results in a deeper and better sleep.
- Ayurvedic principles state that your wellness and health depend on a proper balance between your mind, body, and soul.
- While some people make us feel positive, other people drain us emotionally, leaving us cranky and annoyed.
- You should be mindful over whom and about what you interact with before going to sleep. Always try to stay in a positive environment away from any negative factors.
- Abstain from engrossing on social media activity, watching television, or browsing on your cell phone two hours before going to bed.
It is also necessary for you to work out on a regular basis and keep physically fit and healthy. A healthy body ensures a healthy mind, which in turn, is important for improved sleep. Avoid having coffee or any form of stimulant after 3 pm in the afternoon.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!