Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K.B PuriYour feedback matters!
She has so much pain in the throat for 2 months that she is unable to take even liquid foods and her voice has also gone and she also have fever sometimes.
I've been suffered from Vertigo from last two months, Doctor gave me some medications but those didn't help me to fix this problem, I've done several blood tests like thyroid, Sugar test. I feel pain in head veins sometimes Is it a serious problem to worry? What should I do to resolve this problem, Please help me.
I always have a problem of throat infection. I catches cold very quickly. Whats the reason behind that what should I do. I do have problem of cough since my childhood. So please help me out.
Hi, I have problem in sleeping at night. When I am in a deep sleep I always snore. What do you think is the cause amd how can I prevent it? Is thre any medication I need to take? Thank you.
I feel really dizzy and weak and I sometimes have blackouts at random times. I also feel like i'm going to collapse I don't know what it is so please help.
I have sinus problem what can I do? My face sinus glands areas are paining so much when d climate changes or whrn I catch a cold?
Sir my father has some hearing problem. Some days before his left ear suddenly stopped. We have consulted to a doctor. He says its happened because of nerve damage. I searched on internet it might be presbycusis. I don't know actually. Bt is been 4 months he lost his hearing. please doctor suggest me to cure it.
Hello Dr. I am having problem with my nose, actually I having sinus problem, please give me some tips for helping about it.
What is the possible solution for snoring? I am very much want to get rid of it. I have obstructive sleep apnea.
I am facing sinus problem. Doctor say that my nose bone has increased in size. I am also having trouble due to excess mucus secretion in nose and throat. Kindly suggest me some measure.
I have done a blood test in the morning and the results are positive but my platelet count are 307000 and my throat is also paining. I want to increase my platelet count so what should I do otherwise I have be admitted in hospital but I don't want to be admitted so what should I do.
I have some problems in my left ear from 5 year, it sometime discharge liquid having bad smell some time sounds unpleasant and when I put ear bud in my ear for cleaning I feel its goes too deep compare right ear. Please help.
I am 26 years old and I have sinus also. But from last two days from my nose some red fleshy thing is coming out in very very lill amount in the morning for the very 1st time and after that it stops for the whole day. Is it a sign of any kind of cancer. I have very lill pain my throat as I drink lots of water that too luke water I guess.
I have headache since yesterday, my eyes are paining, it feels heavy. And throat is hurting, What should I do?
Still Dry cough problem, Throat irritation problem, taking Rcof Syrup 3 times daily 10 ml from last 15 days. Taking swasari syrup of Patanjali.
Hello doctor Few days back I have seen infection in my throat tonsils something puss like yellow thing and I meet the doctor he gave me some medicine but not getting any relief. I feel something dry in my throat and still seen something yellowish puss type thing .please suggest something needful. Thanks.
I am 32 years old female. Since yesterday whenever am lying on bed or woke up from bed I feel like Dizziness, even if I bend my head for long time I feel the same.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?