Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K B BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I have masturbated too much for past 5 years. And now knowing d disadvantages of masturbation have decided to quit it. How can I quit masturbation? Also I want to increase my sexual stamina.
Sometimes I am felling breathless ness. Choking throat. When I drink alcohol breathless ness are worsen. What is the reason behind this pls help.
I am having stomach pain from last 4 days. The stomach gets larger in size automatically and hard. My chest use to pain because of it.
I am 23 years old. If I did any work or eat sweets not feeling well. Arising breathing problem. Is it asthma.
We all need water to live, but how much do we really know about it? From the truth about drinking eight glasses of water per day to refilling plastic bottles, here's what you should know about water benefits.
For something so seemingly simple and essential as drinking water, plenty of myths and misconceptions exist about possible water benefits and harms.
Learn how to separate the myths from the facts about drinking water.
1. Everyone needs to drink eight glasses of water a day.
2. Drinking water flushes toxins from your body.
3. Bottled water can cause tooth decay.
4. Drinking water can help keep your skin moist.
5. Drinking water helps you lose weight.
6. Yellow urine is a sign of dehydration.
7. If you're thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
8. You need sports drinks, not water, to function at a high level in athletics.
9. It's possible to drink too much water.
10. You should not reuse plastic water bottles.
Water is essential to survival - use these facts to figure out if you need to increase your intake or feel reassured that you're drinking enough.