Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K B BhatiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years old having some constipation problem and tried many home remedies but no result, please tell me what to do.
Arthritis (inflammation in one or more than one of the joints) is a common condition that afflicts many people. Arthritis can affect anyone of any age whether it is due to lifestyle factors, diet problems, genetics, other related disorders or even medications.
Causes of Arthritis
Injury - can damage to bone, ligament and cartilage that ultimately leads to severe pain.
Infection – Any kind of infection to the joint may result in arthritis.
Obesity and advanced age – Both are the common causes of arthritis.
Overuse – Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which ultimately leads to intense pain.
Sprain - Due to sudden unnatural movements causes pain as well as restriction of movement of the joint.
Malignancy – Myeloma, metastatic carcinoma.
Dislocation – Also causes severe arthritis.
Other causes – Include Sarcoidosis, Sickle cell disease, Lupus, Kawasaki disease, Crohn’s disease, bone tumors, bleeding disorders etc.
Homeopathic Treatment of Arthritis
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat arthritis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for the homeopathic treatment of arthritis:
Actaea Spicata – This is one of the most effective medications for arthritis that affects the smaller joints in your body; so these could be your fingers, ankles, toes and wrists. These joints may become inflamed and swollen and might become very painful. Trying to touch these joints may make the pain even worse. Actaea Spicata is very good in treating these joints and can be very effective in improving mobility related pain as well.
Causticum – If you are suffering from hip pain due to arthritis, causticum is one of the very best remedies to not only reduce pain, but also to lessen some of the other symptoms. Some of the indications wherein causticum is effective are:
Walking or standing becomes problematic
Even if you can walk or stand, your gait or posture tends to be a little bent
Excessive stiffness and pain in your hip without any visible cues
Caulophyllum – This is also a very effective medication to treat problems within small joints with the exception that it is meant for cases where the joints also show signs of stiffness along with pain and inflammation. The stiffness may be so severe that you may become unable to move them. The pain does not stay confined to any particular spot; can rather spread to multiple joints and other parts of the body as well.
Bryonia Alba – Although a fairly common and well-known medication, it is very versatile in reducing pain and swelling across multiple joints within the body. The indications for prescribing this medication are when the joints are visibly red or feel hot to you and are painful to touch. Also, it is very effective in cases of bigger joints such as the knees and elbows.
- Combination of Ferrum Met and Sanguinara Can – This set of medications is very effective in reducing the symptoms as well as pain caused by arthritis in the shoulders. Some of the most common symptoms wherein this can be prescribed are when you have shoulder pain in both the shoulders. Raising them can cause pain as well. Sanguinara is good with right sided pain while Ferrum met is effective for left side shoulder pain and stiffness resulting from arthritis.
I am 24 year old male I have an excitement problems whenever I get it I do masturbate so is it okay for me or else do I have to quit it please suggest.
I am face problem related mouth ulcers. Three months in one time face same problem, so give me advice.
What is the cure of fungal infection. I have ringworm like marks. Please suggest something. I took some antufungal ointments but when I apply tht I feel like burning.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old, addicted to masturbation on daily basis, how can I rescue from it, and there are any effects, y doing masturbation daily. Pls help me sir.
If I can't digest the milk and I am nt eggetarian and obviously I am vegetarian so wht should I eat to gain some real shape I mean wht should I eat after workout or hard sprinting.
My mother has burning sensation in the soles of her feet. Why is it so? Please tell some remedies or recommend some medicine.
My mother she is 59 she has Bp and sugar she takes tablets both r in normal range but she doesnt get proper sleep whenever she sleep she gets like long snore I she gets up which doctor we need to consult please suggest me.
Hello sir/madam, I have small concern, in the top of my pennies become white in the length of an inch. I don't have any pain, kindly suggest which specialist can I consult to cure the problem.
Hello doctor, my self vivek and I am very tensed because when I sex my penis cock become slant. Please tell that there is any problem with me. Please reply me soon. I am 25 year old.
7 signs of a vitamin D deficiency:
1. Pain and muscle weakness
2. Impaired immune system
4. Feelings of sadness/depression
5. Gut troubles
6. Excessive sweating
7. Heart conditions
Hi. I am 25 male. I just want to know if the japan oil is really helpful for erection dysfunction or not. I have 3 inches penis size while flaccid and 4.5 inches in erect position. Kindly help me in improving my erection aa well as stamina.
If I sleep downing chest towards bed and when I am awaking semen falls out from my penis. Can't understand what to do?
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.