Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Can sugar be control by walking. And often one should walk and what is general ways to check sugar level. Is homoeopathic is good or tablets are good?
For what I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am suffering from erectyle dysfunction. My penis does not get enough hardness. It looses shape immediately. I am getting married in a week please suggest remedy.
I am 28 year old. I have pain in my penis from 4 days. I am getting pain suddenly during day time while I am sitting. After sleeping I did not get any pain. Is this is a disease or its just like a normal pain? Please help me.
Hi, I am 22 years old and from last 1 .6 years I am not able to digest milk. If I drink milk sometimes than I suffer from constipation. Can you explain me the reason for the same?
Im improve my sex so what can I do bczzz im happy sexual life and very sad of my sex problem so plzzz tell now. Thanks.
I'vehad PCOD for almost a year now. I've been taking medication also have been working out but I'm unable to loose weight. Regardless of what I do. Plus, I've been having a lot of hair fall too. What do I do?
Madam/Sir, When I eat anything after half an hour it became like indigestion and feeling like I drunk plenty of sour water I mean the food became acid. What shall I do to reduce it?
I am diabetic for 10 years now. I do not control any food intake including sweets. I am under regular madication as prescribed by doctor. Do my eating habits effect the kidney in long run. What are the symptoms for serious effects please let me know.
Take cinamon to reduce blood sugar, what is the side effect of cinamon, but I am not blood sugar patient, if I take cinamon daily, what is happen to me.
I am 39 years male. From 9 months sometimes I felt pain in urination and ejaculation and importantly my penis size deceases by length and breadth and well my cock too. Please help. Am I suffering from prostate or prostate cancer?
Warning for smart phone users: Don't bend your neck beyond 20 sec continuously, otherwise need to face serious problems.
Prevention: The pain can be avoided when mobile users correct their holding position to their eye level, so as to decrease bending over on to mobile.
Whenever I go to bed with my partner it hardly take 2-3 mins to ejaculation once I start doing sex. For which my partner is unsatisfied for this. please advice some physical exercise for it.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.