Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mild PCOD. Today was 1st session of my treatment. I'm consulting homeopathic for this. Is it ok or should I consult an endocrinologist as per my family doc suggestion. What should I do, I'm highly tensed.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
My age is 14, female I have a problem with irregular periods, from six months my periods had stopped so help me
Is it normal to have 16*13 mm follicle on day 11 and if ovulation occur on this size is there a chance to get pregnant?
Hello Doctor , I am in the last month of my pregnancy i.e.9th month and I am getting a lot of itching in my whole body it is really intolerable please suggest me some ointment or some kind of cream or some medicine.
My stomach fat is increasing more and more post pregnancy. Gain around 10 kg in 2 years after delivery. I am trying to get flat stomach. Please suggest. My height is 148 cm and weight 59 kg.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex on march 23rd. After that within 10 mints I took (postpone 72) pill only one pill. 23,24,25th continually 3 days we had unprotected sex per day 2,3 times like wise. After 23rd I did not take any pill. I Got my normal period march 13th to 16th already. April (1st to 4th) 4 days I got bleeding. 1st and 2nd day not heavy flow but its minimal flow. I saw Too much of thick blood substance on tat 1st 2 days got released along with period. 3rd and 4th day sme wt slight bleed. So 4 days I got bleed. Now my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? Which day is safe for sexual intercourse. please suggest me good contraceptive pills? I want detailed answer please Help me. Thanx in advance!
If first pregnancy baby have no heart beat and growth after that second pregnancy should be chance of no heart beat and growth.
I am 21 years old. From last 1 month onwards I stopeed my periods. I heard that when pregnancy occurs periods will stop. But am not at all participated in sex then how can stop my periods by 1 month please give some instruction. Am so worried.
If I take regestrone tablets will my prega news test be effected? If yes then after how long should I test again for ensured results?
Hello, I m suffering from leukorrhea problem, kya isi wjh se mai concieve nhi kr pa rhi hun, waise mujhe ye problem tb se hai jb mai 5 6 years ki thi. please tell me what should I do.
1. Hit the hot spots
A friction position may help you have an orgasm during intercourse. Get on top, for example, so the top of your clitoris is rubbing directly on your partner’s pubic bone. Or lay on your back with a pillow underneath your butt.
2. Talk the talk
" men really want direction. Let your partner know when he’s on the right track, either by telling him what feels great or by moaning.
3. Learn on your own
You can’t talk the talk if you don’t know what turns you on" to train your body to be orgasmic, you have to masturbate.
4. Exercise your orgasm muscles
" kegels are the classic exercise for women who want to transform feeble orgasms into fabulous ones, locate these muscles in your pelvic floor by stopping yourself from peeing midstream. Then tone them by clenching when you’re not peeing. Do kegels every day, ideally a few times a day. And keep breathing while you squeeze.
5. Get risky
Research shows that engaging in thrill-seeking behaviors together stimulates dopamine in the brain, which gets your juices flowing.
6. Delay the pleasure
" the longer the arousal buildup, the bigger the explosion. Get yourself close to orgasm, then slow to a simmer. Repeat that a few times before you climax.
7. Focus on breathing
Tantric sex may sound new-agey, but its central tenet—focused breathing—may boost your pleasure" you can use your breath to channel your sexual energy. Partners who breathe in tandem may slow the rush to orgasm and create a bigger buildup, which can intensify pleasure.
8. Explore erotic
Erotic movies and books can be tasteful and arousing, and the more aroused you are, the better your orgasm chances.
9. Try creative foreplay
If it takes you longer than your partner to warm up, fulbright says, get a head start by e-mailing or texting each other sexy messages.
10. If you’re not orgasmic, advice from a pro may be helpful. Nerve damage or low testosterone could be the problem" your doctor can do a medical evaluation" or look at relationship factors"
11. Relax, relax, relax!