Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Juhi Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Juhi SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had I pill immediately after sex. N then after 8 days of taking the pill I got my 5 day period which was not as heavy as a regular period but lasted for 5 days. Since it was a safe period the time I had sex as it was 8th day of my period so I do not think I am pregnant. Right? And when will my next period come. My period date was 1st oct, I had sex on 8th oct then got my period on 15th oct i.e. 8 days after taking pill which lasted for 5 days. So now when will my next period come? And I am not pregnant as it was the safe period right?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.
I am 25 years old female and I have skin tags in anus also I am 9 month of pregnancy .this skin tag is increasing during my pregnancy. Is that affect to giving virginal birth or not.
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I want pregnancy then what are the remedies. Please help me Now I am using some tab. Which was given by my doctor, is it can be solved by using tab or anything else.
I am taking supplement Last 9 months. Is it any side effect or is it problem in infertility? Supplement are 6 pack nutrition max muscle quad pro and bulk.
I am 21 years old female, I missed my period 5 days before, pregnancy test is negative, what should I do.?
With the pollution levels soaring in the city, each one of us is at risk of acquiring health problems. But can some of us are more at risk than others? Yes, indeed! Those of us, who have A, B and AB blood types are more at risk of getting a heart attack than the O blood type as per a report submitted by the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2017.
Presently, in India, the percentage of people who have O blood type is 37.12%, which is higher than the percentage of A, B and AB type. The percentage for A, B and AB type is 22.88%, 32.26% and 7.74% respectively.
So, what should you do to prevent yourself from high risk of heart attack due to pollution
Wear a mask when you step out
Shift your exercise routine from outdoor to indoor
Keep yourself hydrated
Consult your doctor for potential risks