Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JogiYour feedback matters!
I am dental surgeon, I had deep vein thrombosis o n my left leg about year ago was put on heparin for 5days. I am having WARF 2mg since then I did wear stockings on my left leg after which I developed allergic reaction I stopped wearing afterwards still I have skin problems on the same leg with pai . No swelling what should I do now?
Sir. I fallen from bike two months ago. I got scratches on my face. One thick scar is forms between nose and upper lip. Please tell me how to remove above scare on my face sir.
I am having hemorrhoids for past 1yr and I'm using smuths ointment. But the problem is that is not healing properly. When I eat chicken or paratha the blood starts to come from my rectum. What will I do.
I have black circles on my face (around eyes) how to over it n I hv pimples on my face .but my skin is dry .please suggest me some treatment.
I have got too much of rashes on my tummy and on my butt. I have not been carrying. But these rashes has created a big marks on my tummy and sometimes it itches.
My mother's age is 45 and she has many black dark circles under eyes please tell me the home remedy to remove these circles.
I am 61 years old. I have enlarged prostate. PSA IS VERY NORMAL. I WAS ADVISED TAB. URIMAX-0.4 MG IN THE YEAR 2014. I TOOK THE MED DAILY (1 TAB DAILY) FOR A FEW MONTHS. I FEEL PRESSURE OF PASSING URINE FREQUENTLY IN WINTER OR RAINY AND COLD (IN AIRCONDITIONED ROOM ALSO. IN SUMMER I stopped TAKING THIS MED AS MY CONDITION WAS O.K.THIS YEAR ,A FEW MONTHS BACK I suffered FROM VIRAL FEVER. THIS AGGRAVATED MY PROBLEM AND I WAS UNABLE TO CONTROL MY URINE. AFTER AN ULTRA SOUND DOCTOR FOUND THE PROSTATE HAS ENLARGED A BIT MORE THAN 2014. THIS TIME ALSO MY PSA TEST WAS O.K. HE ADVISED ME TO CONTINUE THE SAME TAB. NOW I AM TAKING A TAB URIMAX 0.4 MG DAILY. I AM QUITE O.K NOW. EXCEPT WHEN I AM IN A VERY EFFECTIVE A.C. ROOM THERE I FEEL THE URGE TO PASS URINE FREQUENTLY. DOCTOR IS THIS MED O.K OR I NEED TO TAKE another MED. ALSO. AND IN FUTURE IS IT GOING TO GIVE ME MORE PROBLEM. CAN IT BE CURED completely. PLEASE ADVICE. THANKS A LOT.
Hello. I am 21 years old boy, I have got dark skin on my inner upper thighs and also on the butt in form of circles from few years. It may be fungal infection or jock itch. How to remove this dark skin and have clear skin?
I am 25 yes old. I have dark circles around my eyes. I have tried a lot to get rid of this but couldn't. Please suggest me something.
I have really oily and flaky skin on my genitals. I am male and really embarrassed to approach a doctor.
I have blackheads what should I do to remove blackheads they are from ten to fifteen days they are very hard remove give me easy and simple way to remove blackheads.
My face is becoming black day to day. I'm working in nite shift. And there are some black marks on my face will you please help to get out of this.
Marks and scars on face of pimple and chickenpox. It is on my face for a long time and its very irritating. I have consult many skin specialist but there is no improvement in it. please get me idea to get rid of these problems.
I hv so many scare marks n black heads on my face. N my skin getting so loose. please suggest me what can I do.
Under my eyes nerves are visible nd looks like a circle but these are not dark circles. Suggest any remedy or ointment to hide these nerves. Reasons also.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.