Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jogi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JogiYour feedback matters!
During the year 2013 I noticed a lump in my armpit and consulted a Sr Surgeon in Steel Plant General Hospital, Visakhapatnam and advised the doctor to remove it after diagnosis. I Underwent for surgery at arm pit during Sept 2013. I am experiencing severe pain for the pain at armpit, forearm elbow and some swelling in the nerves. Histopathology Report - Provisional diagnosis is fibrolipoma size 6 x 4 x 3 cm soft yellowish skin covered mass. Cut section: yellowish and lobulated. Microscopic Examination: Multiple sections studied show lobulated lesions consisting of mature adipocytes. There is no pleomorphism. Kindly advise me what do further.
Sir n medam. .sir pet me choti choti gath hogae hai .10 to 15 .sir or maine sonography karwai usme. .8 to 20 mm. Lipoma gath doctor bol rahe sir is gath kyu hoti or yeah gath quantity badegi sir kya .yeah meri body me kyu gae itni sari sir bahut dar lagta hai .sir iska koi ilaz hai .what iz this lipoma .plz sir suggest me.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process.
These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello my mother was having obstruction jaundice due to metastasis breast cancer so ptbd and then after a month starting was done in meanwhile interval ptbd culture report came and it was having klebsiella pneumoniae and pseudomonas spp they started with cefepime+ tazonactum antibiotic and now they are given same above mentioned antibiotic with ciplox but her fever is not going from last 5 days she is having low grade fever which reach up to 100 F at 5: 30 pm after starting antibiotic and putting wet cloth on her head it comes down to normal. There is nothing is her blood culture report. Please suggest anything so here fever goes away.
Hi I am seeing redness on my legs when I apply anti fungal/bacterial ointment it looks like its healing but it never gets cured completely I am having it from 1 month now please suggest.
The soothing fragrance of sandalwood strengthens your brain by allowing it to relax and take rest. In addition, this Ayurvedic herb provides a warming effect. Besides, it relieves lots of disorders such as headaches, fever, acne, itching, stomachache, leucoderma, etc. Sandalwood or just Chandan is believed spiritual and mystical with respect to Hindu mythology. Since ancient times, it has been a part of skin care and beauty regime. You can use sandalwood powder for acne or skin whitening or for regular skin care.
The Indian sandalwood, scientific name 'Santalum album' is known for its therapeutic properties and is used extensively in natural treatments. Mentioned below are the health benefits of using Chandan or Indian Sandalwood in paste and oil form.
- Sandalwood oil has antispasmodic properties and provides immense relief from muscular spasm and contractions.
- Sandalwood oil is a great mood enhancer as it increases the production of the hormone Serotonin. Thus, people under severe stress, anxiety, or depression can benefit immensely from the use of sandalwood oil.
- The sandalwood oil is often used as an expectorant to provide relief from a cough and similar respiratory infections.
- A paste comprising of sandalwood powder and crushed basil leaves when applied on the forehead acts as an effective cure for headaches.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of sandalwood are treating inflammations affecting the urinary system.
- People with decreased urination are also known to benefit from using sandalwood.
- The use of sandalwood oil directly on the skin can help in lowering the blood pressure.
Skin and beauty benefits of using sandalwood
- Sandalwood has antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties and comes as a soothing agent for people suffering from itchiness triggered by skin infections such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- The use sandalwood powder in combination with cucumber, rose water, and curd serves as an excellent remedy to get rid of the suntan. Just prepare a fine paste using all the ingredients and apply to the affected skin area. Wash off with cold water after 10-12 minutes.
- Gently massaging the face with sandalwood oil can work wonders in the case of loose or saggy skin.
- People with a very oily skin can use a face pack comprising of sandalwood powder and rosewater for maximum benefits.
- Sandalwood (especially used in oil form) is an aphrodisiac that can produce positive results in people with low libido
- High in antioxidants, sandalwood reduces the signs of aging to a great extent by protecting the skin from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Sandalwood powder (especially the red sandalwood), when used along with curd and turmeric provide an instant glow.
- For maximum results, prepare a paste using sandalwood powder with plain water or rose water (paste should not be very thick) and apply it to the affected skin area. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with water. The same pack can be used to treat pimples, acne scars, dark circles with elan.
It is amazing to note that the benefits of Sandalwood are immense for skin and overall health, still, rather than going for natural treatments most people opt for chemical based products to enhance their beauty and skin conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!