Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jk PandayYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe gale me problm rhta h. Aur gale me dard aur jalan bhi hota hai. Aur kuch daane bhi ho jaate hai apne aap jo kaafi jalan aur pain krta hai. Ye problem apne aap ho jaati hai aur apne aap thik ho jaati h. Lakin ye problm mujhe kaafi time se ho rha hai docter ko dikhya unhone medince dia aur boil namak paani ka garare karne ko kha. Aise krta hu thik ho jata hai. Phir kuch din me problem ho jata hai. Any idea or any suggestion for me about this.
Recently when I was brushing my teeth I saw that my lips lower part skin turn into white ish dots, the color is white and is spreading to my upper lip. Please help me.
My problem is hair fall pls sugest mi some tips I have mention that same problem was my father he is bald today then it is genetic problem?
I am 20 yrears old. How can remove my dark circles. Always I will be work on system is that the reason that im getting dark circles near my eyes please help me out to remove this dark circles.
I am 62, feeling week in my left hand with lingering pain at the elbow-in the muscle.There is no chest pain .what could be possible reasons for the lingering pain.I am normal otherwise.
My lifestyle is sedentary and I work from home. Whole day I have to sit from 9-6 to do office work. I do not get time to do exercise and go out but still these days I have started some stretching and pranayam. Hence I have reduced my calorie intake and limit it to 800- 1200 calorie diet and I am a pure vegetarian. Will it help me to reduce my weight? Is this diet enough for me?
Why hypertension and diabetes are not permanently curable. When we have lot many doctors in this world, why we cannot prepared the medicine for this, is that a curse for humankind coz I have seen many people who are suffering with these disease.
How do I help someone with Inferiority complex? He is very harsh on himself and does not appreciate himself and all that he can do. During this period he acts very rude and knowingly makes fun of himself to feel even more worthless. How do I help him? Please tell me :(
No soap nor any face wash is suiting my face. Skin is sometimes dry and sometimes oily near nose small acnes are occurring over the face since a year. And was also having bright and glowy skin but now its getting dark slowly slowly.
I have scar on left chin (face) happened due to small accident. What cream or which treatment should I undergo. To get rid of it. Or lighten to my skin tone I am fair. Please suggest.
What is medicine for cure the allergy asthma and in body feel coldness in few cold and when fan run on head i feel cold and allergy start.
How to weight loss in 1 month. Without exesies Because I have no time to exesies .so please tell me.
Hi. Last 15 years am suffering from psoriasis. I took many medicines and still am admitted in ayurvedic hospital but still facing same problem. Normal heat burn my skin then itching redness .
I am shillong and now I have shifted myself to delhi and the water out here is not suiting my hair. I am 18 years old female and my hair has became too dry, frizzy and damage. I am going through hair loss too. I want a trusted shampoo, conditioner and hair spa cream for my hair I want a hair growth oil too. Please recommend which product should I go for. And it should not contain any side effect.
My appetite is not so good and I don't eat much although my age is 18 so please prescribe any tonic to me.
I'm debendra Nayak, I am 23 year's old. I am so thin, I want to became fat, so I am using ayurwin nutrigain plus. It will be helpful for me or not.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that results in high blood sugar levels in the body. It basically means that the body is either insensitive to insulin or the insulin production levels in the body go down. The various symptoms of diabetes are blurred vision, weight loss and hunger.
Some other symptoms of diabetes are:
- Excessive urine output
- Wounds that take time to heal
- Yeast infections
- You may experience fatigue on a regular basis
- Frequent Mood Changes
Diabetes is also known as a Lifestyle disease. From the food you eat to the amount of activity, they are all connected to diabetes prevention. The various modifications that you may carry out to prevent diabetes are:
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it increases your overall wellbeing. It helps you to lose weight and allows you to maintain optimal blood sugar levels. It can also improve your body's sensitivity to insulin to prevent blood sugar problems. Exercise helps in increasing endorphin levels in the body which are responsible for keeping you happy and satiated, thereby avoiding depression and over-eating.
- Eat more whole grains: Unlike simple carbohydrates, whole grains are complex carbohydrates that raise your blood sugar steadily instead of spiking it suddenly. Avoid refined grains as most of the important nutrients are stripped from refined grains. A Well-balanced diet with adequate amounts of PUFA/MUFA help in increasing the insulin sensitivity, reducing cholesterol and heart problems, etc.
- Eat a lot of fiber: If you have type 2 diabetes, you should be, including high-fiber foods in your diet is a healthy way to control high blood sugar. Fiber does not raise blood glucose levels. Because it is not broken down by the body, the fiber in an apple or a slice of whole grain bread has no effect on blood glucose levels because it isn't digested. The grams of fiber can actually be subtracted from the total grams of carb you are eating if you are using carbohydrate counting for meal planning. Fiber helps you in feeling satiated, thus prevents you from overeating. It also improves your blood sugar levels and decreases your chances of getting affected by heart disease.
- Lose weight: You should aim to maintain a healthy weight level as it also decreases the risk of diabetes. It also helps in improving your cardiovascular health. Follow a regimen, which is based on a balanced diet and moderate amount of exercise. Losing weight is the best way to keep diabetes away. Weight is something that we can keep under control. The waist size of men and women should not be more than 150 cm and 90 cm respectively. Always maintain your ideal body weight as per your BMI (Body Mass Index). Globally, obesity is one of the leading causes of diabetes.
- Avoid sugary drinks: With ten teaspoons of sugar in every 12-ounce can or bottle, sweet drinks can send your blood sugar soaring and boost your risk for weight gain, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease. One sugary drink a day adds 150 empty calories and 40 to 50 grams of blood-sugar-raising carbohydrates to your diet, and can lead to a weight gain of 15 pounds per year. Switching to healthier drinks can save hundreds of calories and a lot of carbohydrates.
- Avoid Stress: When you are stressed, your blood sugar levels rise. Stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol kick in since one of their major functions is to raise blood sugar to help boost energy when it's needed most. You can't fight danger when your blood sugar is low, so it rises to help meet the challenge. Both physical and emotional stress can prompt an increase in these hormones, resulting in an increase in blood sugars and diabetes. Ensuring a stress-free life is very important if you want to stay away from diabetes. Avoid stress by going out for garden-walks, indulging in social causes/activities, yoga, meditation, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.