Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jittender Singh JassarYour feedback matters!
I am taking high blood pressure medicine last 10 months, I got married last year in feb. 2015. When I was start the medicine and on till date I am lack in my libido. Please advice me in detail.
Kindly suggest any medicine for high BP, my BP is 96/140. I don't want to use medicine for long life.
I have difficulty in breathing. And why would not I have pain in the chest that I started drinking cigarette.
I am having chest pain for last 3 months all ecg are normal for last 3 month. Echo also normal. TMT 6 months ago normal what should I do please help.
I am 18 years old. I feels pain when I take food on my left upper chest area. Is this any serious problem?
Hi I am 27 years old male and I have anxiety effect from last one month some times I am feeling like getting heart attack but it is not physically in my body during anxiety my breathing and heart pulses were increasing. And I have consulted with doctors & they were done ecg, eeg and tmt test but all reports were normal.
Hi, My daughter 3 and hal years, from last week she developed small red spots on her body. Initially it was only few on face but then got on shoulders and chest and today I can see it's up to her tummy. Though she don't feel pain about it, I feel it should be non worrying thing. Currently using nycil powder. What could be reason and remedy?
I am 60 years old now. I have been taking telma-h for blood pressure control and atorlip-5 to control my high cholostrol. Bp is now normal and cholostrol level is 138 now. I never consulted any doctor for last several years and continue to take these medicines. However, I keep checking cholostrol and sugar level every six months. Should I consult a doctor?
From the last ten days while brisk walking suddenly every thing gets blurred and elevated heart beat after taking a small break of 10-15 second I regain my conscience and walk home slowly. What tests and precautions you suggest and to which doctor to contact. I am june'68 born male with 5.6 height and 80 kg weight.
My grandmother is 75 years old and she is a diabetics patient and has high blood pressure, 8 years ago she has got chikungunya and since then she is suffering from joint pain, she also struggles to walk properly, is there any medication for her joint pains apart from surgeries and high dosage tablets.
I suffering from a chest pain and khujali in chest and burn the chest also burn stomach. My test report is negative of TMT TEST and chest CT scan is negative.
Hello doctor. My mother is diabetic and having problem of high bp. She is taking ziglim m2 (glimepiride 2 mg and metformin 500 mg) and for bp she is talking amloz 5 mg But neither sugar is controlled nor bp. Sugar level stays between 200-300 and bp 130-150 after taking these medicine. Please prescribe any effective medicine.
Hi Since the past few days I'm experiencing this weird feeling of spasms or sort of weird twitches in random places. Abdomen, hands, thighs. It feels like weird blood gushes but it doesn't coincide with my pulse my bp is 110/80 Pulse 60 or so I have serious anxiety issues about health Also experiencing intermittent belching with some git upset What could be the reason.
I am feeling high mental pressure and symptoms are my past moments feel like virtual to me I don't even know if that happened in real or not and my bp is generally high.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.