Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JitendarYour feedback matters!
I have a sneezing problem of continuously 7-8 sneezes every morning and sometimes in night? What is the cause of this?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.
I have a chronic constipation situation for 6 months now, been taking pharmacist suggested medicine but hasn't worked. What can i do?
I am 26 years old female. I have been experiencing chest pain on left side since the past two days. That is causing a lot of discomfort.
My daughter age 16 years old. Problem is head pain (migraine) everyday please advise me and which qualified doctor I can visit.
I m 25 year old male, I started masturbation very early in my childhood when I was of about 12-13 years, due to this my penis size can't develop properly.
I am an accountant by profession and spending around 8 hours on system, I am feeling numbness in legs while working on computer / sitting in car and some time mild shivering in hands. Recently I had a viral fever although this problem is started before that I also done blood test all are normal and got consultation from endocrinologist he said just vitamins deficiency and took prescribed medicine for 1 month. However, problem still remain. I also had a Ultrasound whole abdomen and that doctor said you don't have any issue just mild liver enlargement which is not to worry after viral this is common, I also done sugar test many time just in doubt but sugar is also normal but not recently did any sugar test honestly. I am totally confused is there any doctor who can help me to get rid from this weakness. I would really thankful for your valuable advice. I can consult in Delhi/Gurgaon.
Is Shilajit cure PE, if it is not then what medicine I should go for it. & How much take time for cure? (In excessive masturbate ). Thank you.
Please Suggest homeopathic/biochemic single remedy for release of stomach gas as I feel heaviness of belly particularly in afternoon. I have gastritis due to poor digestion. I feel better after releasing gas and like to rest in cooling atmosphere.
I have masturbation problem I started when I was 14 and now its becoming a habit how to get rid of it?
I am diabetes patient my age 24 any problems how to control my blood pressure please help me I wanna talk to you.
My sister is of 18 yrs old she got fever a lot we went to hsptl till now she is not active and her fever is not getting low please tell me a tablet name which will cure my sister.
Hi doctor. I have a stiff neck for the last 2 days. What can I do to get it right? Its troubling a liy, have taken pain killers.
Link between Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to achieve a penetrable erection while premature ejaculation is a man's inability to take control of his ejaculations during or before sexual intercourse. These conditions are two of the most common sexual dysfunctions observed among men. The prevalence of these two conditions can be found among all socioeconomic groups and among men of varying ages.
The incidence of premature ejaculation is higher and hence more common among both young and old men. Studies show that an estimated 40% of men suffer from the condition of premature ejaculation. On the other end, research also reveals that erectile dysfunction is associated with advancing age though a host of other factors like diabetes, kidney and heart diseases and certain medications can also be responsible.
How are these two conditions actually related?
It is found that in most men who have been primarily diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, the secondary concern has been premature ejaculation. The reason for both the problems is more or less the inadequate flow of blood to the penis required for a penetrable erection.
Moreover, in some cases, it was found that premature ejaculation occurred when a person was diagnosed with both mild and acute erectile dysfunction. In a similar manner, it was found that among men who suffered from ED and required constant stimulation to maintain a penetrable erection found out the instances of occurrence of premature ejaculation was high.
In some cases, it was found that the chief cause of erectile dysfunction was premature ejaculation. Because of these reasons, the two conditions are often found to co-exist and overlap one another.
In cases where both the conditions exist, treatment for ED is recommended to be sought first.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.