Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jigyasha WadhwaYour feedback matters!
I am losing hairs quickly and tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
There is enough pain in stomach and heavy loose motion too from 12 days. No medication and home remedies are working on it.
I am facing for past two months on my penis is getting black and dry and I am not having sex mood and erectile problem why? What is the reason how to take treatment please tell.
I have a digestive system problem. Often acid forms after taking food. How can I do for cure the problem?
I am 22 year old female. I am a student. Until 5 years back I had long and thick hair. Due to dandruff n some stress my started falling off and now I have thin and short hair. My hair growth is very poor. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of dandruff n to increase my hair growth. Is it possible for me to have long hair again?
I have serious problem with pimples, I have used himalaya pimple clear facewash but do not works, one after one they are growing please give some suggestions.
Exercise with good food are essential for healthy body and mind. What kind of foods should be taken to improve memory power?
Dear Sir/madam, I am 23 years old, I am suffering from nerves weakness and high BP, I am taking medicine for the past 2 years but not cured yet, please help me.
Hi, I am 24 years old, but my weight is only 41 kg, please tell me how to improve my weight? Thanks.
I am 34 years female last two days suffering with neck pain with headache feeling weak to work and head is quite heavy, what shall I do? Please advice.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips-
1. Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
3. Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
4. Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
5. Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.