Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I had an unprotected sex but he pulled out before ejaculate this was done on jan 25th n I got my periods on jan 29th. But I missed my feb periods is there a chance of pregnancy.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
My wife is in my first month of pregnancy and we read that pineapple is not good in pregnancy. Before coming to know this she took pineapple juice three time. She had some lower abdominal pain for sometime. Should we be worried? does consuming pineapple occasionally leads to complications?
I am 18 years old. 2 months age I had ovarian cyst surgery. Everyday I thought about sex I will get wet. I will get wet 2 times or more then a day. After that I am getting tired and fall asleep. Is the secretions cause any harm. And I am feeling a very little dull pain in my belly. My stitches are not cure completely yet.
Plz help. I got involved in a sexual relationship on 27th august. I took ipill with 7 hours. And then suffered bleeding from 1st September to 4th September although it was not my period date. I've done 4 home urine pregnancy test with prega news pregnancy kit. 1st after 21 days of intercourse, 2nd after 28 days, 3rd after 35 days. Of intercourse and today I did my 4th test after 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. But any periods have not started yet. And can it be that these results can be wrong?
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
As I am pregnant from last 3.5 month and I m not aware about it now I don't want to carry this child please suggest me the best solution to avoid the child from yesterday I had taken one medicine name emptkop kit to avoid the child so please suggest me is this right or not as soon as possible
Is it bad for health when we use medicine to postpone our means (period of girls)? Does it create some problems in future when we use such kind of medicine?
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Me and my wife having unprotected sex for last 6 months but she is not getting conceived. My sperm count is normal and she is having ovulation in time. Pl advice me.
My age 25 my height 5 my weight 60 above please tell me weight loose and decrease the size of my breast.
Hello, I Am 22year old male, Me and my gf.. we went physical without precaution and I too discharged in. NOW I am in fear that she may do not get pregnant. Please help me mam. I am very tensed.
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant. Her HCG is not getting double in 48-72 hours. First beta HCG was done on 8th April and it was 136.54 and second was on 10 april and HCG was 200.9. Is there any complication? Or is it fine.
Ayurveda recommends different diet and lifestyle in every different season. By following such ritucharya one should develop body immunity and avoid all possible seasonal diseases.
In this season body general body strength of an individual is weak. One must follow specific diet and life style as there is chance of digestive problems in this season.
Metabolism is sluggish during rainy season so there is loss of appetite compare to other season
1. Consume light and fresh foods from rice and wheat
2. Consume small piece of ginger with rick salt before every meal.
3. Take sour and salted soups
4. Eat warm food and avoid uncooked foods and salads
5. Avoid leafy vegetables
6. Consuming haritaki (terminalia chebula) with rock salt is beneficial.
1. Avoid sleeping in day time slow down the digestion
2. Avoid over exertion and workout
3. Basti panchakarma is very useful as it controls vata dosha like gas collection and constipation.
I had unprotected sex two days before, but sperms not Eject and I'm afraid that my partner may be pregnant. Soo please tell me wat to do to avoid pregnancy.
My sister is having irregular periods and acne all over her face (jawline basically) and she watched a video on pcod and the symptoms were same as she is suffering with now. Now she is scared that she is suffering from pcod. Please help .
Cortisone shots are injections that help relieve pain and inflammation. They are injected directly into the joints such as the ankle, wrist, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow or spine. These injections are a combination of corticosteroids and local anaesthetics. These corticosteroids are similar to the hormones produced by the adrenal gland. Cortisone injections are often used to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, shoulder bursitis and plantar fasciitis. Though they do not cure the disease but they provide temporary relief.
These injections may be slightly painful but provide relief in a day or two that lasts for a few weeks or months at a stretch. Hence, cortisone shots provide relief faster and have longer lasting results than other forms of anti-inflammatory medication. Another benefit of cortisone injections as compared to other drugs that need to be taken in through the mouth is that it avoids side effects of anti-inflammatory medication such as an upset stomach etc. Cortisone injections can also be used to treat backaches and pain that radiates from the spine to an arm or leg.
However, cortisone injections are associated with a number of risks. These include:
- Infection in the joints
- Nerve damage
- Thinning of tissue and skin around the injection site
- Pain and inflammation in the joint
- Weakening or rupturing of tendons
- Osteoporosis or thinning of bones
- Lightening of skin around the injection site
- Osteonecrosis or death of bones in the injected area
- Blood sugar spikes – this is seen mostly in diabetic patients
- Weakening of the immune system if the person has an underlying infection
In most cases, these side effects are short-lived. Higher dosages and frequent administration can increase the body’s exposure to the corticosteroid. This increases the risk of long-term side effects such as:
- Easy bruising
- Weight gain
- Cataract formation
- Puffiness of the face
- High blood pressure
Cortisone may also be held responsible for the deterioration of cartilage inside a joint. For this reason, doctors do not advise cortisone injections to be had more than 3-4 times a year. The minimum interval between two cortisone injections must be 6 weeks. Doctors also typically limit the number of injections given in one joint.
When used judiciously, cortisone injections can greatly improve the quality of a patient’s life. Hence it is very important to get treated only by a qualified doctor and to completely understand the pros and cons of using this form of treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.