Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
M morning me ek baar me fresh ni ho pata. Muzko fresh hone ke liye kai bar bar jana padta hai r aisa bhi nahi haiii ki fresh ni hota haiii Thora thora fresh hota hu.
I am a 24 year old male and I have some kind of breathing problem. My family doctor has suggested to use Rotahaler. Should I get it checked for asthma or something? Please suggest some medication.
Male I am 29 years old .have headache for last 15 days. I have used ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. please give some some suggestion.
I'm doing lot of masturbation will it effect me in any way like can I make babies after marriage & can this decrease my sperm power.
My age is 49. I have lost my sexual desires. I am non-diabetic but on tenormin -25 b. from over 10 years.
I have premature ejaculation. I am doing masturbation from long time. I can not hold my self for just few second. please sajst me.
Dear Doctor, It is 2 and half months now. Had a feeling of mouth, upper tongue and tongue drying. Met a doctor who administered some alopathic medicines. After taking medicines for about 3-4 days hives started coming out throughout body. Went on changing physician to dermatologist but no respite. Whatever medicine being prescribed hives with itching is persisting. Please advice some treatment which may not aggravate my problem rather give some soothing effect. Warm regards, SS Kaintura.
I have headache from before last three months and I am also suffering from fever how I can treat this disease? Please give me your valuable solution.
Sir, I am suffering from piles. So I m very troubled in this situation. please tell me what should I do?
My grandmother has a thyroid problem. But she do not stool for 6 days. What she do. Please sir give any suggestion and tablet.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.