Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya SahayYour feedback matters!
I m feeling extreme tiredness, pain, body shivering, vomiting, often mouth ulcers, heart is getting quickly feared, No mental work is happening, do I m having HIV infection? How Can I get tested? Pls reply.
My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how this problem can be removed. What is the appropriate way to remove this problem.
I am suffering from headache from last 1 month i am feeling head weight at the mornings. Even if I bent for few seconds it was too pain in my head.
Sir today I met a boy who is not fully able to listen and hearing, sometime he say mummy papa but he can't able to talk with anyone even he is not able to listen also. Is this permanent? Suggest me a good doctor.
मेरी माता जी की उम्र 60 साल है। उन्हें पिछले 1 साल से उलटी दस्त की दिक्कत है। उन्हें महीने में कम से कम एक बार तो उलटी दस्त जरूर होते हैं।साथ में मुहं में छाले भी होते हैं। कई टेस्ट करवा चु का हूँ सब ठीक ठाक आता है।please guide me.
Hi I am 24 years old female. I have sinus. 1 year back I got surgery but still am suffering from it. Heavy cold means running nose.
Sir I am 18 now and at the age of 8 I met with an small accident and I got stitches on right side of my nose, so sir can it be cured by mederma or any other cream or any treatment, If yes then how much time it will take?
my age 30years, my bp is 140/90 my blood glucose 71mgms%, blood urea 14mgms% serum creatinine 1.3mgms%, serum bilirubin (total)
I am 52 years male, I have acne, black head on nose, forehead and back. And also I have black patch type block heads on both sides of nose. I am facing acidity problem for many years. Please give me advice.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.