Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasleen Kaur SoniYour feedback matters!
I had done sex on 11 th of august 2017 and had taken I pill after sex .and after taking that pill after half an hour I got periods and then I had done sex on 22nd of august and I had taken I pill because of leakage of condom. And usually after taking pill I get periods in 5 to 6 days. So I want to ask that. Will I get early periods. Or are there any chances of getting pregnant. Or I will get periods on time. Because till now I did not get periods. And 5 to 6 days have already passed after taking that pill.
Last year I was carrying 2 months & has to abort because there was no cardiac activity found & now I have been trying to conceive & I'm not able to so which is the right time to have intercourse to conceive has I'm having scanty flow.
I am suffering from PCOD problem how can I get pregnancy as I vexed with many doctor s prescription? Could you please sugest any remedy for my problem.
I had unprotected sex on 15th n 16th February. My periods are generally regular. My last period was on 24th January. What are the chances of me getting pregnant.
Hi i Am not getting by periods for the past 1 years I decreased my weight now spotting is thr but still no heavy flow I masturbated many tyms I git fluids also but still prblm remains same can you help me.
Hello sir, sir meri wife pragnent nahi hai but shaadi se pahle uske nipple me milk ki jagah yellow milk a raha hai isse koi problem to nahi hai ya iski koi medicine ise band karne ke liye
Hello my wife face big problem of white fall (white water) From last 6 month. Please guide me how stop this. Normal white water is ok but now big problem. Thanks.
Avoid sitting for long time to prevent muscles to get spasms or stiffen and to avoid accumulation of adipose tissues as it may increase the risk of developing waistline
Hence try to do small movements involving hip rotation and moving around for at least 15 minutes every three hours to ensure occupational strain in the joints and to ensure better metabolism
Hello sir I have done sex with my wife 49 days before. But after sex she has not period till now. So I want to know Is she pregnant or not.
My wife, aged 62 years, has some sort of burning sensation in her vagina, which increases at night, specially after urinating. This problem is continuing for the last three-four years with varying degree of intensity. About three years ago, she underwent a minor operation for this problem, after which she got some relief for about six months. But this problem was not completely solved.
I m having irregular periods problem. Even though, I checked out doctor. They told that I m having pcod problem. I took medicines for 6months then I got regular periods for 3months. Now I am facing the same irregular periods problem from the past two months. My age is 22 and my weight is 75. I m totally worried about it. Whether I have to take tablets for pcod problem to get regular periods? Need your assistance doctor. And tell me some healthy diet food.
Hi I am navdeep kaur. 25 years old. I am married. My mensus period is 40-45 days from last 2-3 years even when I was unmarried. Please tell me suggestion.
I have a unprotected gay sex and after 1 month and 3 month I tested for HIV and I got an negative result but am facing a small swollen lymph node and mouth sores that going and coming back what should be the reason for this do am in danger.
I have a girl child of 2 years 3 months. I have stopped feeding at 7 months of my child age. And 1 pill was taken to stop lactation under the guidance of gynic. After that some times I have observed leaking of milk frm my breast while doing sex. Due to the pressure given by my husband. From the last 6 months. I did not observe any fluids from breast. But today while doing sex. By pressing my breast. Leaking. Its spoiling our pleasure. Is that bad symptom of anything? How to stop that. Kindly suggest.
I am 25 years female. Married 2 years. I have my baby of 9 months old. I had my periods last month 3 aug it was 10 days before my date. Now it is 25 of september I did not have my periods uptill now. On 12 sep I did UPT but it should negative. On 19 sep I consulted a doc she asked me to take sustain 300 for five nights. I am quite confuse with my health. I really want to know the actual about my health y are the issues related to my periods .i m really worried.
I have sex with my gf with condom but uska period 20 aug se 30 aug tak chala tha humne ek tarik ko sex kiya or uske period aaj 24 sept ko bhi ni aaye hai kya vo Pregnant hai.
What is ovulation period in females? Are there ways to find out the exact ovulation day? And having sex on that day results in 100 % pregnancy? Please give me proper solution.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.