Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jain SarikaYour feedback matters!
My age is 23, I am suffering with bad smell from my mouth. I brush daily twice and after my brush few minutes later smell will come. My father always used to say me that the smell is coming so please advice me what to do.
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
Why my mouth smells bad when I used to brush twice a day. I use mouth wash also. Please suggest me something best to get rid of it.
I have a cavity. Some doctors say that I need to take rootcanel treatment. But it do not pain. Once the tooth was filled with cement and not tooth lost the cement. Please suggest the treatment and kind of food to avoid. Will eating tamarind leads increase in cavity.
I am 21 years male. I have bleeding problem from gums (6 months. What is the problem and how to overcome it?
My front teeth (lower right lateral and lower right central and lower left central) are shaking little bit I am not experiencing pain or something but its shaking little bit what are the treatments that I have to undergo to make the shaking tooth strong and firm again?
Now a days I feel different smell coming from my mouth. What is the reason? What I have to do for that?
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from dry mouth. I drink a lot of water, but still feel that my mouth is dry. Can you please help me with this?
I am a 38 years old man suffering from dental problem. As per the fact I did three rct on diffrent teeth but all are breoken within one year. I dont know- why? I am diabetic patient. Please advice.
My Mouth ulcers paining lot. Please suggest any immediate cure for it. Tried salt water goggle and Mucopain ointment. But no solution. Still paining lot and not able to eat.
I have teeth problem. Sometime it's paining and blood coming out from it. Please give me a proper solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.