Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai Prakash GuptaYour feedback matters!
My RCT was done by Dr. kanishka (RCT specialist) must say he is so good a nice sweet doctor who made me so comfortable & relaxes through out my treatment. Other Dr. Suggested that my RCT will be done in 3-4 sittings. But Dr. Kanishka made it possible in 1 sitting itself. Many thanks to Dr. Kanishka :) god bless u Dr. :)
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
Required cost for zirconium bridge - 6 tooth (2 canine and 3 incisor- one incisor and 2 canine are support for bridge).
I have lost two major teeth due to tooth decay how normal biting can be established and dental implant are safe or not.
- Periodontal diseases started with deposition of stain, calculous and bad oral hygiene. Leading to gingival pocket formation, swollen gums, bleeding bums, bad breath, dental caries, pyorrhea, etc. When these problems remains untreated for long time; severity oof the problem increases and develops mobile (loose) teeth, deep carious teeth, severe pain condition.
- Advice:- maintain your oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice daily. Consult to dentist at every 6 month or one year time interval for regular dental check up. Don't ignore you minor oral or dental problems. Minor problems develops in major problems with increase in time. Be aware for your oral cavity and teeth.
I have pain in wisdom tooth. Should it be removed or filling is okay. There is no pain right now but doctor says extraction is better.
Excessive saliva formation in the mouth. Mouth always taste sour. This sourness increases with intake of foods and sweets. Teeth are highly sensitive to hot foods/drinks. Tongue feels burning sensation. I feel very irritating mouth. Sometimes I feel eye pain also which is in on/off mode without any medicine. Please suggest to whom I should consult?
Hello Sir, I had crowding in both upper and lower teeth. I put on the braces for 2 years ans got it removed a month back. After that my doctor puts fix retention wire on the back side of teeth in both arches. Problem is that my lower teeth especially the 2nd tooth from centre started rotating. My doctor gave me another retainer which he said that I need to put for 7-8 hours. I am worried. Will it bring back the rotated tooth to normal position? Or what can be done to prevent treatment failure? Waiting for ur reply. Thanks.
Hormonal changes over women's lifespan can lead to increased risk for various types of gum diseases and tooth decay. In a nutshell:
Puberty: Increased production of progesterone and estrogen levels lead to swelling and bleeding of the gums during brushing and flossing.
Pregnancy: Increased levels of progesterone leads to pregnancy gingivitis esp. During second trimester. Increased plaque accumulation and lowered fighting mechanism of body to bacterias leads to pregnancy granuloma in severe cases.
Menopause: Age specific medications coupled with hormonal changes lead to dry mouth which in turn increases the chances of tooth decay and gum diseases.
Tips for a healthy smile:
- Eat a well balanced diet
- Brush and floss twice a day and rinse after every meal
- Visit the dentist twice a year
- Take good care of yourself and your oral health. You can visit our clinic for any assistance.
Happy to serve you. Keep smiling!