Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai Prakash GuptaYour feedback matters!
My RCT was done by Dr. kanishka (RCT specialist) must say he is so good a nice sweet doctor who made me so comfortable & relaxes through out my treatment. Other Dr. Suggested that my RCT will be done in 3-4 sittings. But Dr. Kanishka made it possible in 1 sitting itself. Many thanks to Dr. Kanishka :) god bless u Dr. :)
I am from ghazaibad . Sir I have two full broken teeths . So is it possible to have my two teeths by filling or any other technique
I eat tobacco and my tooth are going dirty next month I am going to my home please help me how I clean my tooth please refer me any gel or any thing.
Whenever I eat some tough food like mutton or chicken for continuously 2-3 times, both sides of my molar teeth starts paining. It automatically lasts if I take normal food for 2-3 days. This condition starts from last 2 months. However, I brush my teeth twice daily and I didn't see any cavities in my teeth. please suggest remedies.
I am 64 year old female. My upper teeth have been extracted before 2 years. Now I want to get the teeth implant done. Could you please tell me if it is possible and what is the procedure of the same?
Hello doctor. actually yesterday I noticed that my gum turning black colour. Plzz suggest me how to get rid of rhis problem and how can care my gums and also my lips?
Hello doctor, I'm alka 21 years old and I have some dental problems, which is like I feel pain only sometimes in my wisdom teeth not always and it was just mild pain not that severe and it's gone after sometimes then again repeat so can you please suggest what should I do. I'm worried. Thanks.
I am 18 years old male and my front teeth got broken half, 5 years ago. So what treatment can be done and what it cost. I cannot afford expensive treatment.
My teeth is paining for last 2 days. So what can I do please give me cmplete treatment so I follow it and fast. When I drink ani cold water and etc so I feel very criticly for my teeth. Give me ans.
When I drink cold water after that my all teeth feeling hard sense and I can't eat any food for 1 hrs please help me.
Sir main 32 years ka hu kuch dino se mere daat bahut weak lag re mi smoke karta tha wo Bhi chod chuka hi. Ab mjhe kya Krna chahiye.
I am completed my root canal 1 month later. And the doctor advice me to take hot salt water rains before going to bed regularly. But I still feeling some sensitivity problame in same teeth. What to do now?
My teeth is not in shape. My teeth is out side. I want put bricks in my test. Is brick works on 25 years of age.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.